26.Outing 🤩

Hello everyone ☺️

Vaanga story kulla polam 🚴💜🦋.

*******************************

Sk mv-Ippo naan yenna solradhu idhuku?

He comes out of hismv hearing saanya who is whining at him to take ak with them showing her puppy eyes.sk look at vijay and yazhini who is looking at him controlling thei laugh seeing mg situation.

Saa-Appaaaaaa.

Sk-Yenna ma?

Saa-Kootitu polam pa.

Sk look at akwho is looking at him till he gives the permission.sk sighed and said,

Sk-Sari vara sollu polam.

This made sk to become shock and saw him with widened eyes with her mouth opened widely.yazhini and vijay smile happily seeing each other and yazhini giggled and close her mouth making her come out of shock and said,

Yaz-Adhan vara soltaru la po da.

Ak nodded without opening her mouth as the words are stucked inside her mouth.sk went fromtheir quickly to avoid the teasing from his loveavle brother making vijay and yazhini to giggle.

Bidding bye to sk yazhini and vijay went from their.sk waot until saanya and ak to come inside the car.after sonetimes both comes out of the office laighing.

Saanya sit in the passesnger seat while ak was sitting in the back seat.sk asked,

Sk:Ammu......

Saa-Haan.

Sk-Yenga polam nu sollu?

Saanya think keeping her finger on her chin making sk and ak to smile.she did not get any idea so she asked from ak,

Saa-Nee sollu adhini yenga polam?

Ak-Yengayachu polam.

Saa-Adhan yenga polam.

Ak-Naan solra yedathuku unga alla yenna kootita poga poraru so un appa kittaye kelu da.

Sk look at her through the mirror and glare her making her glare backmaking himshock to see her boldness.

Saa-Adhu laam kootitu povaru aadhini nee sollu.

Ak-Sari appo beach ku polam.

Saanya nodded and turn tiwards sk and said,

Saa-Appabeach ku polam pa.

Sk smile nodded ok and turn to the beach road.then saanya and ak talk with each other their like and dislikes and all.after sometimes theur arrived to the beach.parking their car in a side 3 of them get down.sk took saanya in his hand and walked dirst followed by ak.

Saa-Aadhini va thanni kitta polam.appa va pa.

Ak-Illa naan varalla.

Saanya sighed and drag her near the water after making her to remove the shoe.sk too followed them and stand in the stand till the wave hit their leg.they enjoyed by playing in water.

Saanya and ak saw a ice cream van.both look at each other and look the ice crem van.sk saw their direction and gulped seeing the ice cream.

Saa-Appa...

Sk-Venam ammu nee onnunoda nirutha maata aprom 2 months ku ice cream stop pannidum.

Saa-Pa pa please pa onne onnu.

Sk-Sari onnu dhan sariya?

Saa-Ok.

Sk went near the ice cream van and buyed one ice cream and gives to saanya and look at ak.he buyed another one gives to ak making her shocked.

Sk-Yeii seekirama yedumelt aagudhu.

Ak nodded and took the ice cream happily but an thought interupt in her mind and give the ice cream back with a sad face.

Sk-Venam aah?

Ak-Venam.

Sk-Yen?

Ak-Idhasaarka vdchi ennoda salary a neenga korachitinga na?

Sk chuckled and said giving the ice cream,

Sk-Appidi laam panna maaten nee sappudu.

Ak-Nambalama?

Sk-Nambalam nambalam.

Ak-Okie dhanks uh.

Ak took the ice cream back happily and went to the water happily while sk look at her with a smile on his face.

Magic Continues....☃️💜

How was it?

So guyz will meet you all in next chapter 💜.

How about this idea?going an tour with ak saanya sk and his friends with yazhini and vijay with arnav.

Do you like this idea?

Have an idea to start an story from their school age to marriage.

Shall I start it?
Will you all support to it?

Vote and comment mukkiyam bigileyy 😉💜.

With Your Lovely,
Miya 😈.