First Day Frights/ Attack of the Orphnoch.

We see scratch was having a relaxing time in the bathtub until....

Yuto: SCRATCH!!! GET THE HELL OUTTA THERE!!! "He yelled as scratch was pulled out from the bathroom."

Scratch: [looks at himself] ahh!!!! [To Molly and Yuto] you two! Turn around please! "He said as Molly and Yuto turns around."

Molly: oh.. what's the big deal you don't even wear clothes. "she said as he covered himself with a towel."

Scratch: yes but I happen to emotionally naked right now!

Yuto: and you're not the only one being seen naked though. [Points at Molly] She already saw me naked when I was about to take a bath. "He said as molly blushes."

Molly: [blushing] th-that's n-not true!!

Yuto: liar......

Flashback.

We see Yuto was taking off his clothes before taking a bath when suddenly Molly kicked the door opened.

Molly: hey Yuto!

Yuto: [covering himself] damn it, molly! You should knock first!

Molly: why though?! "She said when she suddenly looks at the half-naked Yuto and she nosebleed before fainted."

Yuto: oh my god! Molly!!

Flashback ends.

Molly: ok! Now I remember! "She said as she continued blushing."

Scratch: so what's so urgent that you ripped me away from my 'me' time? "He asked as molly looks nervous now."

Molly: I'm....afraid guys. "She said as Yuto looks confused."

Scratch: now we're getting somewhere. "he says taking out a pen and papern." Be specific.

Molly: I-I know you said that you're really popular in the Ghost World.

Scratch: y-yep. "he says nervously when he remembered that he was kicked out of the ghost club."

Molly: I knew it so you probably can't relate but...today is the first day of school and our family's moved a lot you know like a lot a lot so trust me when I tell you that the first day of school in a new town is super important and the stakes have never been higher I mean you realize that even one eency weency embarrassing mistake could turn me into a social outcast forever.