Scratch the Surface.

We started the chapter at School as Yuto and Ryūji were walking together at the hallway on their way to the exit.

Yuto: you never guess what happened yesterday, The Ice Princess was real and both me and Molly helped her for something.

Ryūji: [Amazed] so The Ice Princess is real? I'm speechless.

Yuto: I'm serious, bro.

Ryūji: [Chuckles] okay, okay, buddy.

As they exited school, they walked into their own path as Yuto waves goodbye and Look for Molly.

Timeskip.

We now see Yuto On his Auto Vajin stopping by at the garage as he dismount it and entered into the house.

Molly and Scratch were in the living room as they're building a puzzle, Molly seems stressing out.

Yuto: Hey, Sweetie. [Sets his bag down] what's wrong?

Molly: [Sighs] it's about Libby. I hate lying to her. She's my best friend and your Girlfriend, Yuto. She should know about scratch.

Yuto: Uhh, did you just get that Hives just now?

He pointed at Her right arm which it's true. SHE HAS A HIVE ON HER RIGHT ARM!!!!!

Scratch: Ahh!!!

Yuto: [Sighs] I'm so sorry about that.

Scratch: Guys, don't you know that the more people know about me, the less scary I am. "He said as Molly laid her head on the table."

Yuto: why not be a friendly ghost, Scratch?

Molly: yeah! I love friendly ghost!

Scratch: well [Slammed his hands on the table] Ghost Council Doesn't!

Yuto: Ghost Council?

Scratch: if I don't keep my scares up, they'll send to the Flow of Failed Phantoms! Forever!

Yuto: Oh.... That's our problem now....

Just then, Libby arrived, carrying a Big Candle that looks like a plant.

Libby: Hey, Mrs. McGee. No Wonder you had Trouble finding this. Abe and Allie at the candle store.

She was losing her balance because of how heavy the candle was. Yuto then approach her and helped her up.

Libby: thanks, Sweetie pie. [To Sharon] and they said they've never heard of a Rainbow Ribbon candle!

Both Yuto and Libby then managed to set the candle down next to Sharon.

Libby: so here, I made you one myself.

Yuto: [Cupping his Cheeks] Aww... Thank you, Cutie pie.

He then hugged Libby tightly as she smiled and Blush.

Sharon: [Confused] Thanks, I guess.

Yuto: anyway, Libby, why-

Molly: [Interrupts] Why, Libby! How thoughtful of you to make us a candle from scratch. "She said as Scratch Appears next to Molly but Libby didn't see him."

Yuto: Aww.... How grateful, Libby.... "He said when Molly start pushing Libby out."

Molly: you saved the day yet again, Libby. See you later! "She said before completely pushed Libby out and closed the door as she sighs in relief."

Yuto: now that's our big problem now...

Timeskip.

It's Now evening as Molly and Yuto were laying next to each other with a worried face.