The Don't-Gooder.

We started the chapter at The Brighton School entrance, we see Molly and Yuto next to the 3 Trash bins as Yuto puts all the trash in the proper bin while Scratch was only watching them while drinking a Soda.

Molly: we did it, Scratch! Brighton Middle School's recycling program is officially a go!

Yuto: yeah! It's our honor to kick off volunteer week recycling the very first bins.

Scratch: consider the week kicked- "he was cutoff when the door slammed opened and hit him."

Andrea came out, holding his phone while recording herself.

Andrea: happy Volunteer Week, Fawn-dreas! Be like me and give Mother Nature a perfect manicured hand by recycling! "She said at her viewers as she shows the Recycling bin."

Scratch then got slammed by the door again as all of her fans rushed outside and puts recyclable materials into the Recycling bin.

Yuto watched Andrea entered her mother's car and gives advice to her fans about recycling before driving off. Yuto felt flustered instead of annoyance. Does that means Yuto also liked Andrea even after what she had done to his Girlfriend?

Yuto was just Standing there, not hearing Scratch and Molly's argument.

Molly: Yuto? Hey, Yuto. "She said, snapping her fingers on his face, grabbing his attention." Are you alright?

Yuto: oh, yeah, I am.

Molly noticed the blush on Yuto's Face, she then realized that he liked Andrea.

Molly: (hmm, maybe later, I can tell her that Yuto has a crush on her and we can share with him)

Timeskip.

We now see our heroes at a Bark park as Yuto And Molly throws a big Garbage bag at the corner.

Molly: Phew. There! Brighton's Bark Park is clean again!

Yuto: yeah, it's good that we cleaned it by ourselves. "He said before looking at Scratch, who acts like a dog finding his bone." Scratch, you ain't a dog...

Then suddenly, they heard a reporter interviewing none other than Andrea herself.

They watched as the Reporter interviewing Andrea while she gives A dog a bottle of water.

Yuto: aww... That's Cute. "He said before looking at Molly, who's now glaring at him." I mean, [clears throat] that's ain't fair...

Timeskip.

We now see the Trio at Brighton River as they collect a lot of garbage from the river and put it in every Garbage bag.

Molly: ah-hah! Done.

Yuto: alright! Now we can officially downgraded Brighton river from health nightmare to health hazard.

Scratch: yeah. [Looks at Molly] uh, there's something on your head.

Molly: what?

When she looked up, she saw a Wild rat on her hair as she panicked but Yuto grabbed it and throws it up before pulling his Faizphone and type the code.

1-0-6, BURST MODE.

He then shoot the Rat on the sky as it dissolves, he then turned his Faizphone back to normal and placed it back to his pocket.

Scratch then saw Andrea being interviewed for "Cleaning" the River, which makes him mad as he tries to attack her but Yuto pulls him back, stopping him.

Yuto: Yamero, Scratch!

Molly: Yuto's Right, Andrea is getting an award, and of course she is! Why not [Getting mad] since she has everything else she wants?! [Calms down] But you know what she doesn't have?