Important..

Hi.. 🥰🥰

So I have few point that I would like to make, before you decide to read this story.

● This is my very first attempt at writing anything so the plot and writing is pretty immature. I'd like this think that I improved a lot over time so if you're here after reading one of my latter books, please be mindful that this book might not be anywhere near as good as those.

● There will be plenty of grammar /spelling mistakes cause I didn't exactly did much of proof reading those days. I've been meaning to edit this but still couldn't find the time. Hopefully I'll get there one day..🤞🤞

● As part of the plot, there is a scene where Tae kisses someone else. Under the circumstances of that scene, I personally don't consider it's cheating (and I will stick to that) but some people told me that it is. (People I belive who sees the world as black and white.) It's their opinion and completely valid but I'm honestly tired to having arguments with rude readers who think they have a say in the way I navigate my stories..

I'm a firm believer in 'Don't like it - then don't read it' concept so if you feel like it's not your cup of tea, please leave right now. It'll prevent you from being dissatisfied and me from being upset with inconsiderate comments. Win-win right.. 🤷‍♀️🤷‍♀️

And if you decide to not read the book (which is totally valid and completely your choice), please do so without putting a comment about your leaving. I fail to see the point in announcing your exit. And please, don't give me relationship lessons or life lessons.

But, if you're a broad and open minded person, dive right in.. hope you like the story..🥰🥰🥰🥰

Lots of love...💜💜💜💜💜💜💜