24 - Competition

Taehyung can't believe his eyes. Jungkook punched a guy who was just sitting on a bar stool. He runs to Jungkook as soon as possible through the sea of crowd, lisa closely following. By the time he got there, Hoseok and Yoongi has Jungkook on a hold and other's man is pulled out by his friend.

"What the fuck is wrong with you? How dare you hit me??"

"What crap were you saying about my friend!! Yoongi let me go. I'm gonna kill him." Jungkook growled and everyone could see the the other man's face turned pale.

"Jungkook stop this. Enough now." Yoongi said harshly. Then he looked at the strangers. "I'll apologize for my friend. But it seems you are in the wrong too. Let's just forget this happened and get lost." Yoongi says sternly and the man's friend dragged him away.

"Jungkookie what happened?" Jimin asks gently. "N-nothing.. let's just forget about this shit ok. You go and have fun." Jungkook replies with a faint smile and empties another drink.

"I think that's enough drinks for one day" A voice startled the 4 friends and they all turns to see Taehyung and Lisa standing there.

"Taehyung. I didn't know you were here." Hoseok greeted the other.

"Yeah. I came to meet a friend. By the way, good drama Kookie" Taehyung seems bit angry and others didn't know what to say. They were bit concerned about how Jungkook's gonna react. The boy was drunk after all.

Jungkook looked at Taehyung for few seconds. And then he walked up to him and hugged him. Taehyung was  suprised. After few seconds, he wrapped his arms around the younger boy too. He missed his boyfriend's warmth for so long.

"Now?? You hug me now?? When you are drunk?" Taehyung whispered while tightening his hold on Jungkook.

"I'm sorry Tae. I'm so sorry. For everything." Jungkook says once he pulled out of the embrace, they keep their hands connected.

"I know Kookie. I know. It's ok. I'm sorry too." Taehyung gently caressed Jungkook's face and Jungkook leaned in to his hand.

"Will you take me home Tae?"

Taehyung looked at Lisa. "No worries Tae. I can hangout with them." Lisa assures him. Taehyung says goodbye to others and leaves the club with Jungkook.

"I guess that went well?" Hoseok says looking at others. "Yeah, guess so. Come on guys. Let's enjoy." Lisa finds her way to the dance floor and other three flow.

Taehyung and Jungkook slowly walks to the car. Taehyung wants to kiss Jungkook so badly but not when Jungkook is drunk. They got in to the car and Jungkook leans his head on the window and closes his eyes.

"Kookie, hey are you sleeping?? You have to tell me your address." Taehyung gently taps the younger boy.

"Why?" Jungkook turns his head to look and Taehyung.

"You said to take you home. I don't know where it is." Taehyung replies.

"Your home Tae. Not mine. Wake me when we get there ok." Jungkook mumbled sleepily and turns to the window again.

Taehyung feels happy to know that even though Jungkook is drunk, he knows he's safe at Taehyung's house.

Car ride to Taehyung's house is in silence. Jungkook has fallen asleep almost immediately and Taehyung doesn't bother him. Instead he uses this chance to look at him as much as he can with driving.

Once they are home, Taehyung wakes up Jungkook and both of them get inside.

"Kookie are you hungry? You want me to make something for you?"