19 - Trouble?? Or Not.

Few months later

Collage has been pretty much the same for Jungkook everyday. Taehyung has started an internship with a famous photographer so he hasn't been spending much time with Jungkook and the younger boy was thoroughly hating it.

He got to meet Taehyung on weekends only as Taehyung doesn't come home in the week. And sometimes he had work even in the weekends.

Jungkook is not worried about Taehyung because the photographer he works with is a friend of Taehyung's father and his family has been taking good care of Taehyung. But he misses him a lot.

Jungkook has been going to Taehyung's house very frequently, mostly for the company of Namjoon and his fiance Seokjin. Namjoon has always treated Jungkook as his own brother but Jin loved him even more.

Jin is a gentle hearted person with a parental aura. He loves Jungkook as how he would love his own child and the younger boy cherished the love he got from the kim couple.

At collage, he was concentrating on studies. The only strange factor was Kai. He has been tagging with Jungkook pretty much everyday. At first, Jungkook thought maybe Kai has a romantic interest in him but he hasn't shown the slightest hint about that. Kai even told that he's straight and has a lovely girlfriend.

Kai just like to spend time with him, mostly when Jungkook's other friends are not there and Jungkook didn't have the heart to send him away. There's something off about him but Jungkook could put his finger on it. Jungkook ended up deciding that the boy was little weird but funny and  harmless.

Jungkook noticed that Kai had a weird habit of clinging on to the nearest person when laughing. He would say a joke and laugh while practically squishing the next person which mostly happens to be Jungkook. Although it felt bit off he got used to it with time. Anyway Kai did that with everyone.

Taehyung on the other hand, was thoroughly exhausted with work. He had to attend the classes while completing his internship and it didn't help that he spend less and less time with Jungkook.

Even on the weekends when they met, they mostly spends it having hot sex because both of them were missing each other's touch and was sexually frustrated all the time.

There was so much of each other's life that they want to share but didn't had enough time for all of it. They said only the important stuff and both felt empty without knowing everything there is to know about each other like they used to do.

One day when Taehyung came home, his mother gave him an envelope that came in the mail. Taehyung opened it to see that there were photos inside. Photos of Jungkook laughing and hugging a boy. Taehyung could see that the boy was very handsome too. Taehyung had a feeling that he had seen the boy before but couldn't figure out who it was.

This continued for sometime and Taehyung got a package two or three times a week, always with photos and no note. They were taken in everywhere. Library, college grounds and classroom even. So both the boy in the photos and the person  who took them has to be going to the same college.

Sometimes there were photos that looked like one of them is kissing the other but as Taehyung studied photography, he knew that it's possible for photos to look like that, if taken from the proper angle.

And since some one has been sending these to him, he felt a ulterior motive in it. It doesn't look like somebody's good will. He didn't say anything to Jungkook as he doesn't know whether the other boy is part of this or whether he is innocent. Anyway Jungkook is more than capable of protecting himself.

He doesn't want to look like he's doubting Jungkook by asking about it. Because Taehyung trusts Jungkook completely and the younger boy is a hot head and Taehyung doesn't want him to cause trouble at collage. But one day he decided to ask him to get some general information.

They were laying in the bed in cuddling after a hot fuck and Taehyung casually started a conversation about collage.

"Hey Kookie??"

"Yeah?.."

"So how's collage? Do you miss me there?"

"Ofcourse I miss you Tae. I mean I have friends but you know I like to spend time studying and those idiots are always ditching me. Only Kai has been keeping me company."

"Kai? Who's that baby?" Taehyung asked in an indifferent tone

"Don't you know him??" Jungkook looked suprised. "Maybe you haven't met him. He is my friend. He's bit odd but funny."

"So you spend alot of time with this guy? Should I need to be ready to show my jealousy side??" Taehyung asked teasingly.

"Ohhhh.... wouldn't that be fun to see. But no need baby. He's harmless, I think. Anyway he's straight and has a girlfriend too."

"Ah ok then..."

"Don't worry. I belong only to you Tae"

"Yeah I know darling. I was just teasing you. No one will dare touch what's mine"

"Speaking of touches, think you can start the next round now??"

"Oh I think I could manage very well. Come here!!" Taehyung pulled Jungkook to himself and as the younger asked, started the next round.

Taehyung hadn't forgotten about this but there was nothing he could do. The main reason for these photos seems to make Taehyung doubt Jungkook and as long as the elder boy is not falling for that, everything was ok. And the photos kept coming which Taehyung put in to his drawer and ignored.

One day Jungkook was waiting in Taehyung's room where the elder boy just returned from a 4 days work trip and was taking a shower. Jungkook was bored and even he wasn't sure how he ended up looking in to one of Taehyung's drawer and coming across the set of envelopes.

He curiously opened one and saw the photos of him and Kai. Jungkook's initial thought was that maybe Taehyung took these photos but immediately dismissed that. One, he knew that there was no way Taehyung would do that, he's  not that insecure in their relationship to secretly follow him. Two, he could see the envelopes had Taehyung's name and address with postal marks indicating that it came via post.

He spread all the photos on the bed and saw that some looked like he and Kai are kissing. Jungkook's was close to tears as he was worried what Taehyung thought about them.

Finaly Taehyung came out of the bathroom to see all the photos laying on the bed and Jungkook sitting on the floor with glassy eyes. He sat down near Jungkook and pulled the boy to a tight embrace. Immediately he felt the younger boy breaking down and sobbing against his chest. He stroked Jungkook's back gently and waited till the younger boy calms down a bit.

"Why did you looked at these Kookie? I didn't want you to see them."

"W-who sent them? H-how long h-have y-you been getting them?"

"I don't know who sent them. There was no note. It started few months ago."

"Why didn't you tell me Tae!!"

"There wasn't anything to say. I didn't want you to cry like this. I know this is not true and that someone is trying to break us up but I'm never going to let that happen. So please stop crying Kookie."

Jungkook felt so relieved and happy. He stopped the crying but didn't let go of the elder. Finaly they both went to the bed cuddling till the younger boy fell asleep in Taehyung's arms.

A/N -  so i feel this part might be bit boring as there was a lot of situational information at the beginning. But it was necessary as I had to explain what the characters doing now.

Next episode will have all the action.