20 - Culprit Caught

Jungkook was feeling bit confused. Even though Taehyung said to forget about the photos, Jungkook didn't want to do that. He couldn't believe someone would put so much effort to break his relationship with Taehyung.

From the photo locations, it was evident that the photographer was also from his collage. An outsider will be noticeable. He was determined to keep his eyes open and spot him. He purposefully took detours and started to suddenly hide behind pillars, trying to identify any suspicious people.

Jungkook kept a close eye on Kai's moments too. Although he doubted the other boy was involved with this, he couldn't completely ruled out the possibility. He always felt that something was off with Kai. And after few days, he got unexpectedly lucky.

Jungkook has seen Kai walking in a hurry and decided to follow him. Kai turned to a somewhat concealed corridor and Jungkook peaked to see who he was talking with and was shocked when he saw Amy, Taehyung's Ex girlfriend. He carefully listened to their conversation.

"I'm not sure whether Taehyung is getting the packages. It doesn't seem like he and jungkook is having any trouble Kai. Maybe we need to up our game. Do you think you could get Jungkook to kiss you or something"

"I'm not sure Amy. I didn't lead him that way. So it might be hard to do suddenly. Specially when I told him I'm straight"

"Why isn't this idiot ever going to a party? We could easily spike his food or drink and rest will be history"

"Calm down. I'll think of something. That little bitch won't be fucking with your boyfriend for long sis"

Sis. Jungkook couldn't hold his anger anymore with this revelation. He actually thought Kai to be his good friend. He came out of the hiding place and shocked the other pair.

"So you are the one behind this. You fucking bitches!!" Jungkook ran to Kai and punched him full on the face. "I thought you were my friend. You're this bitch's brother??"

Kai was also a good fighter. So the fight dragged for until other students who heard the commotion came and pulled them apart. Both boys were considerably wounded. Few teachers also came and both boys were taken to the nurse's room first and then to the principal's office.

When the principal inquired about the reason for the fight, both of them didn't say anything. The principal got angry and both boys were suspended for one week and their parents got called in immediately.

Jungkook's mother was shopping with Taehyung's mother as they both became very good friends, when she got the call. She immediately left for the collage and Taehyung got a call from his mother with this news.

Taehyung excused himself from his boss saying it's a family emergency and returned home. He was worried  precisely about this. Seems like Jungkook identified the culprit and Taehyung couldn't wait to hear who they were.

To say that Jungkook's mother was suprised, is an understatement. Jungkook has never even had a small complaint from his school before but now he was suspended for a week for fighting. She was heartbroken to see him sitting in the principal's office, with plasters and bandages. But the other boy looked even worse.

Jungkook didn't say a single word in the car ride to his home no matter how much his mother asked and went straight to his room. He was actually ashamed to be suspended from collage and even more to have his mother come to the principal's office.

Jungkook's father also came home and tried to talk to the boy. Jungkook refused to open his door and didn't say anything else except that he's sorry and that it won't happen again.

Jungkook's parents were deep in talk when they heard a car abruptly stopping in front of his house. Jungkook's father opened the door and saw it was Taehyung but didn't had a chance to say anything to him because Jungkook came running at full speed and slammed in to Taehyung.

Taehyung barely managed to hold his ground and tightly hugged the younger boy despite his wounds. Jungkook was still for few seconds before he broke down and cried in to Taehyung's shirt.

Jungkook's father were shocked and ushered both boys in to the house as they were practically standing in the doorway. Taehyung gave a reassuring smile to both parents before guiding the younger boy to his bedroom.

Jungkook calmed down pretty quickly and told what happened and Taehyung listened without interrupting. Taehyung was upset that the younger boy had to go through this because of his ex girlfriend and was fuming in anger, looking at all the wounds in his body.

Taehyung kissed Jungkook's forehead, he couldn't give a proper kiss as Jungkook had a split lip. He gently pulled the boy to the bed and carefully wrapped his arms around him. Taehyung stroked the other's hair till he fell asleep.

Taehyung went downstairs as he knew Jungkook's parents will be waiting. He told them everything, apologizing for his ex girlfriend. Jungkook's parents assured that it's not his fault but Taehyung still felt responsible.

After a quick call to his mother to inform that he'll be staying at Jungkook's house today, Taehyung went back to his boyfriend's room to see Jungkook sleeping peacefully. Taehyung had a shower and changed in to comfortable clothes before joining the younger boy in bed.

Taehyung had to go early in the morning next day but didn't want to leave without saying goodbye to Jungkook. So he stroked the younger boys face and Jungkook woke up to see his boyfriend smiling at him.

"Kookie, how are you feeling now?"

"Mmmm I don't know Tae. my body hurts but it'll be ok in few days right. Why are you up? Are you going this early to work?"

"Yeah sorry baby. I have to go now. I'll try to take few days off but I'm not sure Kookie"

"That's ok. It'll take few days for me to be able to move around anyway. And I can use this time for my studies I guess."

"That's the spirit Kookie. I'm so proud of you"

"Proud of me?? When I got suspended from collage for fighting??"

"No you fool. I'm proud of you for taking the suspension in a positive way. And Auntie said that the other boy looked way worse so there's that"

Jungkook chuckled at that. He snuggled more in to Taehyung's chest and the elder boy kissed his forehead.

"Tae.."

"Hmm.."

"Can I plz get a proper kiss?"

Taehyung pulled back to look at Jungkook's face. "Baby you have a split lip. It'll hurt if I kiss you." Taehyung ran his finger gently over Jungkook's lip and the younger boy couldn't help but hiss.

"I know. But it's hurting me more to be this close to you and not get a kiss. Please...." Jungkook was pouting and he knows Taehyung can bear to hear him beg.

Taehyung slowly moved closure to Jungkook and kissed him as carefully as possible but pulled out immediately. He could see Jungkook trying to bear the pain.

"That's enough for now baby. I'll give you million kisses if you want after you're better ok. Now go back to sleep.  I'll call you later in the day" Taehyung gave one last hug and got up from the bed. Jungkook was awake for few more minutes but fell asleep right after.