04 - Jealous much?

Next day Jungkook stood at the entrance of the university again but this time hoping and praying to avoid seeing Taehyung. Which should be possible since he only has the photography class for 2 days a week - next class will be tomorrow.

He saw his new friends at the university grounds - this seems to be their usual hangout spot- and walked towards them.

"Jungkookie...." the pink head was bubbling up and down as Jungkook made his way to the group.

"Hey guys. Good morning. Jimin you seems to be in a good mood today" Jungkook stated and gave a fond smile to Jimin.

"I'm always in a good mood. As long as I have this little kitten with me." Jimin retorted while caressing Yoongi's face.

"Ohhh isn't it cute. I miss Jenny. She will be back on next week only" Hoseok said with a sad look.

After about 15 minutes of idle chatting, four friends went for their respective classes for the morning.

Hoseok was the first one to come to the cafeteria for lunch. Next came Yoongi. Jimin and Jungkook came together as they had their English class together. They were having a lively chat about the other teachers and students when suddenly they heard loud chattering noise.

"Ohh here comes Mr Kim and his fan club. I don't know why these people won't let him eat in peace." Hoseok said in an annoyed tone.

Both Jimin and Jungkook follows his gaze and sees a group of people in a tight knot. Jungkook frowns as he see Taehyung have a lively talk with a beautiful female as he eat.

"Who is the girl sitting beside tae.. uhh Mr Kim?" Jungkook asks.

"Ohhh that's our music teacher Ms Liza. Nice girl. She's very friendly with Mr Kim. I would think they are dating if not for Mr Kim's situation with his ex boyfriend. And the tall one on the other side is Mr Seojoon, our IT teacher. Others are students." Hoseok gives a full description as always.

Jungkook keep looking at Taehyung unable to avert his gaze really, when he sees the girl Liza put her hand on Taehyung's shoulder. She lets her hand stay there for few moments before running it down his arm. Although she try to pretend that it's a friend thing, Jungkook could swore she meant to flirt. And Taehyung seems to have notice it too because he gently removes her hand from his arm.

Jungkook can't help feeling bit annoyed till he realizes that who's touching Taehyung is no longer his business. It hasn't been his business for years now. Unable to watch any more interaction with Taehyung and Liza, Jungkook gets up from his seat and heads towards the exit.

"Hey Jungkookie, where are you going? You haven't even finished your food. Hey wait for us" Jimin shouts.

"Come on guys. Let's hurry. What happened to this kid suddenly?" Picking up their bagpacks, 3 friends hurry to catchup with Jungkook.

Taehyung's shoulders visibly tensed as he hears the commotion behind him. He slowly turned towards the cafeteria exit, just in time to see Jungkook storming out and his friends following.

The 4 friends sat at their usual hangout spot at the university grounds. "What was all that about? Why did you ran out from the cafeteria Jungkook? You looked as if you've seen a ghost" Hoseok asked with a serious look.

"Nothing. I just felt like I needed to get out from there. You know, to get bit of fresh air I suppose" Jungkook replied, not looking at anyone's face.

It was evident form the looks that Jimin, Yoongi and Hoseok shared, they were not convinced of the excuse. But they decided to not ask any further as the younger boy was clearly not comfortable sharing.

While they were engaged in their conversations, some one was looking at them from a distance.

Professor Kim Namjoon couldn't believe eyes when he saw Jungkook at he university grounds. He didn't knew the boy was back in the country let alone this university. He wasn't even sure whether this is Jungkook or maybe a lookalike.

It has been over 3 years since he last saw the boy. He recognised one of the people standing with Jungkook. Yoongi is in his Accounting class. He stops another one of students who happens to be passing by and ask her to go and call Yoongi to him.

Upon hearing his Accounting teacher is asking for him, Yoongi comes running to where Namjoon is. "Did you call me professor?" He asked with difficulty due to all the running.

"Ahh yes. Are those your friends that you were talking with?".

"Yes professor. Those are my friends Jimin and Jungkook. Of course you know Hoseok right." Yoongi replied.

So it was Jungkook after all. How come he's here. He knew that Jungkook's parents moved to Seoul couple of years ago. Did the boy know Taehyung is also here? If not, that's a hell of a coincidence. Namjoon was deep in thoughts when Yoongi interrupted him.

"Uhh professor, are you ok?".

"Yes. Can you ask Jungkook to come to my office? Right now is also ok if he doesn't have any classes now." Namjoon asked.

"Sure professor. I don't think he has classes now." Yoongi ran back to where his friends were and Namjoon hurried to his office.

"Hey Jungkookie, my accounting teacher wants to see you in his office."
Yoongi said to he group when he returned.

"Why?" Jungkook was surprised but got up to go with Yoongi.

"I don't know. He just asked you to come now. Do you know professor Kim by any chance? His name's Kim Namjoon." Yoongi replied as they were walking.

Jungkook didn't say anything. Namjoonie hyung. Of cause he knew him. He's Taehyung's elder brother.

Once they reach the office, Jungkook thanked Yoongi and entered the room. Namjoon was waiting for him.

"Oh my God Jungkookie, how are you? When did you come back?" Namjoon pull the younger boy in to a tight embrace.

"I'm fine hyung. I came back couple of weeks ago. I didn't know you were a teacher here" Jungkook was happy to see Namjoon.

Jungkook was an only child and Namjoon always treated his like his own brother.

"Come on I got you some tea." Namjoon dragged Jungkook to his table and made him sit.

"I just have to ask jungkookie, are you aware that I'm not the only Kim who is a teacher here?" Namjoon carefully asked.

"Yes. I go for the photography class too."

"Ohh Jungkookie... "

Jimin and Hoseok was waiting and were surprised that Yoongi come alone. "What was that all about? What did he want with Jungkook in his office?" Jimin asked as soon as Yoongi sat down.

"I don't know. Jungkook didn't say anything but I think he know professor Kim. He didn't seem worried atleast. Let's wait for a while and see." Yoongi replied.

Taehyung happened to be passing by just then and heard what Yoongi said.
Oh my God hyung. What are you trying to do. He ran to Namjoon's office as he had a very bad feeling about this.

Flashback

"Tae you need to talk to him. He's just a kid and he was upset. Don't just let him leave like that"

"He made his decision hyung. He didn't even give me the benefit of the doubt. After all that we've been through. It'll never be the same with us again"

"If you won't go and talk to him, I will."

"Stop meddling in my life hyung. Just don't. Ever."