XIII

The Jin whore's cursing truly left Jin Guangshan too ashamed to show his face, but at the same time, it also creates a desire in him to chase after Wei Wuxian. That omega was supposed to be his. Upon thinking of going after Wei Wuxian, Jin Guangshan's forehead became soaked in sweat. The very fact that he coveted and threathened the omega had been erased long ago by his attempts. To think that Wei Wuxian did not send him to his grave at first sight was already generous. To go and beg him, or woo him, would that be too shameless.

But he's beautiful! And a rare omega of his race. A male omega. Every child born from a male omega are exceptional and powerful. The fact that Wei Wuxian is a demonic cultivator could make his dream come true of running the cultivations world. The carefully planted plan thirteen years ago to make Lan Xichen fall for his prostitute's son and Lan Wangji's forced marriage to one of his niece were all for naught! He even spent an entire fortune to bribe the Lan sect elders.

Jin Guangshan was feeling conflicted, but Jin Jinu (the whore) was not all forgiving. " He was supposed to be dead! How come he is alive and loitering around Lan Wangji.

It was an undeclared fact that when Jin Jinu first saw Lan Wangji, she had fallen head over heels. Who would not? When it's the most promising cultivator she was marrying. However, Wei Wuxian appeared at the worse case scenario! To appear with a bundle in his arms right at her marriage!!! Fucking marriage!

Right now, Wei Wuxian's appearance is a big threat for all the connections the Jin sect made. The Jin sect had committed sins and was reaping the rewards.

Jin Guangshan slam his hand on his table and throw it. The force behind the throw was strong and it hit Jin Jinu's back. Jin Jinu staggered and turned around.

"Make yourself useful bitch..." Jin Guangshan hussed, "seduce, force or whatever you want! Just make sure Lan Wangji will bond to you!"

Jin Jinu was given a shock. It was not because she was frightened but because she knew she angered the man and it caused her to begin thinking. With the train of thought, she became a little flustered. Why would it be said that the most frightening thing is for someone to have wild thoughts. Things were clearly fine, but when something was said it would be easy for someone to find their own thoughts.

From that moment onward, Jin Jinu dared to do anything to have her claim.

Jin Guangshan did not continue to argue. He was also tired, as he sat back down in his chair and leaned back. Over this past years, he did not know how many times he had been like this. He was getting more and more irritated, but Jin Jinu was getting more and more useless.

In the end, Jin Guangshan has to carefully lay out a plan. There were times when he had been muddled and also times when he had been a bastard, but what he still had was that muddled mind. But still...(A/N: glad you know...) He wants that power.

It was only when a person reached a dead end that they would begin to turn back down the path that they had traveled. Only then would they begin considering how they ended up in that situation.

"That power will be mine.." he smiled.

On Jin Jinu's end, she returned back to cloud recessess. She found her husband petting his rabbit at his garden. She heard him say, "Xianxian went with A-Yuan and Wei Ying... Wanna go there?"

The white rabbit nudges it's owner like an agreement. In the past, she had fully believed that she could capture this man's heart. But when she looked back, she was shocked that there was already someone who owns this man. However, not only she forced this marriage, but she also tried to kill that man and get rid of him. Was this not insane? She was nothing right from the beginning and her man seem not to open up to her. Everytime she remembered that day when Wei Wuxian attacked her, Lan Wangji's inaction declared that he never cared about her. Her thoughts continued and she reflected on her mistakes with even more clarity.