XX

Fiercely glaring at Wei Wuxian, Jin Jinu stood up and walked towards Lan Wangji with a face full of grief. The two had been openly flirting with each other—completely ignoring her. Her brand as a concubine was slapped across her face for coveting a committed man through forced marriage. She thought, Wei Wuxian should have been dead! But the man is right in front of her, doting the child she wanted to kill for all her life. The child who kept coming in between her and Lan Wangji for the past year and with the return of his mother, her position is clearly at risk!

Meanwhile, Wei Wuxian did not care for her grievances. The evil plans she had come up with herself would need be dealth with herself. If Wei Wuxian enjoys breaking a person, he wants it to be the game his enemy came up with. So, he excused himself to enjoy the night in his room. He glanced at her with wicked look and paved his way to his room.

At the grand hall, those who remained, kept quiet about the sudden change of atmosphere when Sect Leader Jin excused himself and retired early for he night.

No one had suspicious about his conduct, only the Lan's who had been quite silent for a while. Lan Qiren returned to Gusu after the day Jiang Yuan's remarks, expressing he had no intention of participating anymore.

Going back, Lan Wangji drank the contents of his cup. The tea had always been his company, though this was his first time attending a conference after all those years.

"I am going to retire for this evening..."

"Rest well Wangji..." Lan Xichen prayed.

....

"Mmh! Ahhm hah~ amaz~ing.. huh... Ha...!" Jin Jinu moaned and moaned, "Sec-t-mhh! Leader!"

Right now, Jin Guangshan and Jin Jinu are fucking each other. Their carefully laid plan had been set in motion and waiting for the right time to attack their respective target filled with lust.

Jin Jinu just thinking about Lan Wangji in a forced rut excites her. She had been trying to make him drink the inducing powder but the little rat had always been in her way.

But now, she is going to enjoy every bit of the Lan alpha.

They finished few rounds before deciding to go seduce their targets.

Jin Jinu slowly opened the door of Lan Wangji's room. She saw the alpha heaving breathlessly, flushed cheeks, tinted ears and completely in a disarray appearance. She walked seductively towards the man.

She reached for his chin and forced Lan Wangji to face her. His eyes darken with lust and want.

'this is it...' she thought, 'finally... You're mine!'

She traced her fingertips on Lan Wangji's chest. The man hitched his breath at the contact. Her lips playfully lay some light kisses to the alpha's neck who was struggling to control himself.

She pushed Lan Wangji back to the bed and started to fumble his robes while reaching for a kiss, but the man refused and turned his head away.

She giggled, it won't be too long before the man lose his control. And she was correct. Lan Wangji dragged her down and loomed over her. His eyes lost and clearly suffering the heat inside him.

"Come husband..." She licked her lips taunting the man to kiss her.

But the loud scream of an almost headless chicken echoed. Lan Wangji snapped from his dilemma, took Bichen and stabbed him right on the shoulder. Snapping out of his forced rut, he pushed Jin Jinu away and ran outside.

The smell of lotus and spice filled his nose.

His eyes zoomed to Wei Wuxian's figure struggling to flee. He took off on Bichen and caught Wei Wuxian's waist. With a still sane mindset, he saw Jin Guangshan writhing in pain, blood oozing from his lower part.

He felt his Wei Ying's movement halted and finally melted in his arms.

"Lan... Zhan..." Wei Wuxian called.

He let out a strong scent, completely forgotten he's having his rut.

He noticed Wei Wuxian wrapped his arms around his neck. He felt he pain in his shoulders and hissed. He watched Wei Wuxian glanced at his palm and blood oozing from his shoulders.

"Lan Zhan?" Wei Wuxian called.

"Hn.."

"You're..."

"I'm fine..." Holding him closer, "we'll escape first..."

With their forced heat and rut coming. They ended taking shelter in cave.

"A-Yuan..."

"Safe... Jiang Wanyin took him home before the banquet..."

With their scents mingled, it was hard to control their desire.

....

At Koi Tower, Qingheng-jun noticed the ruckus outside his room. He heard knocks and frantic screams, his A-Huan broke the news, "Wangji escaped with A-Xian! And... And..."

"And?" He asked.

"Sect leader got his thing cut off of him..." I raised my brows with a confused look. Lan Xichen let out huge sigh, "A-Xian cut sect leader Jin's dick... Wangji took him away... And Sect Leader Jiang is furious... Jin Guangshan assaulted Wei Wuxian and forced his heat..."

"A-Yuan?"

"Jiang Wanyin brought him home with Jiang disciples.

"Good.. we should go and support Sect Leader Jiang in this..."

With a devilish smirk, Qingheng-jun wore his outer robes. He saw a mad Jin Jinu, but he knew this woman will have his own chance. For now, breaking a tie will be their agenda.

At Koi tower's grand hall. Every Jin Cultivator are trying to calm down a furious Sect Leader.

"HOW DARE THAT PERVERTED BASTARD LAY A HAND ON MY SON!?"

"Sect Leader! Please calm down!"

Behind the scenes, Lan Xichen is undergoing covert operations to take records of Jin Sect's accounts.

He paused when he noticed the familiar scent, "A-Yao..."

Behind the curtain, Meng Yao stepped forward. He had a small smile on his face, "this is what you have been looking for..."

Lan Xichen took the accounts and stared at him, "I am leaving A-Huan... I'm going with my mother to the country side..."

"When?" He asked, trying to swallow his desires to yank his beloved to his arms.

"Tomorrow..." Meng Yao replied, "I heard you're trying to mend Wangji and Wei Wuxian's relationships and trying to uncover Jin sect's malpractices... So... I want to assist you one last time..."

"Who told you about all this?"

"Mother-in-la—ah... Madam Lan..." Meng Yao smiled, "time for me to go... It was nice seeing you again, A-Huan..."

From the moment Meng Yao turned back, Lan Xichen took steps to hugged the man from the back.

It lasted for few moments.

Until, Meng Yao broke into tears. He missed this. He missed this man.

Yet, he gently put Lan Xichen's arms down and walk away.

"Farewell."

"Wait for me..." Lan Xichen whispered, "A-Yao."

....

At the grand hall, Sect Leader Jiang had been on his toes. Qingheng-jun coolly watched until both saw Lan Xichen with a big smile.

The two sect leader's understood and glanced at each other.

Jiang Fengmian and his great acting skill begun, "since this tower has this tendency to attack whoever they fancy... I am taking my daughter back to lotus pier! I demand and apology from the Jin Sect for this transgression... Come A-Li! We are leaving!"

Qingheng-jun also stood up, "now that it has come to this... We shall go back to cloud recessess to..."

With secret smiles shared between the conspirators, Jin Guangshan's and Lan Elder's downfall would be inevitable.

...to be continued...