1-2

Chapter 1

The resentment in the world flows to hell, and the concept of hell is born, and all negative emotions breed curse spirits and demons. The gods come from the prayers of human beings, and temples are built to worship day and night.

With a single thought, people divided heaven and hell.

Good people go to heaven and bad people go to hell. It's just a self-consoling lie of the good people. After death, people will only turn into a handful of ashes. Tong Mo was so convinced when he was alive, until the ten kings who judged his life's crimes stood in front of him Only then did Tong Mo change his original thoughts a little.

At the end of the Infinite City War, all the ghosts stayed in hell because of their deep sins, especially his boss, Ghost Mai Tsuji, who was directly pulled by the incarnation spider master of hell to become a hell girl. .

Living in hell, Tong Mo is happy and at ease. His boss is passive and sabotage, and his colleagues lie down and have no desires. He works hard alone to improve the performance of the whole group, and even wins the favor of the spider owner. It is estimated that after a while, he will be able to approve the order Fei led the new team to open up the portal.

"Momotou, what have you been up to lately?" Yizi asked him while hugging a snapdragon plant.

The second son rubbed Tongmo's white oak-colored hair, and tied up a few strands of hair rope decorated with bear dolls, and clipped various colorful hairpins to smooth the curled ends.

With brightly colored hair, Tong Mo smiled nonchalantly and said, "You are starting a business." "Really

?" The first son let go of the snapdragon, took out the wooden comb in his sleeve, and said to the second son, "It's time for me."

The second son nodded expressionlessly, and gave up the position behind Tong Mo.

He took apart the hair rope and pins, and carefully combed every strand of Tong Mo's hair. The usual dress-up A Song couldn't satisfy them, and now he took turns fiddling with Tong Mo's hair.

The second son who had nothing to do lay on Tong Mo's lap and looked up at him intently. She liked Tong Mo's eyes the most, like a rainbow after the rain. If possible, the second son would like to keep them as glass beads.

In the eyes of outsiders, it is a picture of a father's kindness and son's filial piety. Yan Mo Dawang sighed: "Tong Mo-jun and Zashiki-douji have a really good relationship. You should not be too embarrassing to others.

" King Yan Mo spoke good words for Tong Mo.

Ghost Lantern's mace pressed Yan Mo King's temple, "Have you finished your report?"

Yan Mo King's eyes wandered, and he said guiltily: "...No.

" It's other people's business." Ghost Lantern increased his grip on the mace, scaring King Yan Mo to beg for mercy.

Fortunately, the ghost lamp was called away by the servants in time, King Yan Mo patted his chest and heaved a sigh of relief, then walked to Tong Mo's side, and said kindly: "Mr. Tong Mo, I see that you are living well in Yan Mo Palace, I am relieved." "

Tong Mo turned his head, showing a pleasant expression, his rainbow-like pupils stared at King Yan Mo, and said with a smile: "It is King Yan Mo, and the environment in Yan Mo Palace is very good." Hell girls are not eligible to live in it

. In hell, like his boss, he can only stay in the thatched hut at the junction of the other side, not to mention Tong Mo as an assistant, he can enter and exit freely in hell thanks to King Yan Mo.