11-12

Chapter 11

Denji walked curiously through the winding corridors, and Pochita followed him closely, calling out from time to time. After the corridor, there are layers of barrier doors, which are pushed open one by one without bothering.

The sunlight outside the house shines down, and the slightly dark room is brightly lit. Dianci has lived in the headquarters of the Panxing Sect for two or three days, but he still does not fully understand the internal facilities. If he is full and has nothing to do, he will bring Pochita to explore.

It was the first time he lived in the headquarters of the Panxing Sect, and Dianci almost lost sleep. The house was much bigger than he imagined. He suddenly changed from a homeless person to a rich kid, and Dianci's little head was stunned. melon.

There is clean and warm hot water in the shower, and I wear comfortable and comfortable clothes. I don't have to think about work and debt repayment every day, and I don't have to worry about being hungry and unable to eat. I can sleep as long as I want on the soft bed with Pochita in my arms. A life he had never experienced before.

Xia Youjie said that he and Pochita are his family, and he also said that he has two lovely younger sisters, they are a whole without distinction from each other.

Denji blushed embarrassingly, then he and Pochita were no longer the only two of them depended on each other.

Everything is like being in a wonderful dream, which makes people not want to wake up.

Denji let his body lie flat on the tatami, Pochita obediently lay on his left ear, smiled at it, pressed his beating heart, he didn't want to be satisfied with the bread with jam.

Nanako and Mimiko find Denji hand in hand. There have been several previous convictions that Denji got lost. For the sudden extra brother, the two girls accepted well, they fully accepted everything about Xia Youjie.

"I'm not lost." Denci sat up awkwardly and explained, although it had happened several times before, this time it really wasn't.

Nanako answered irrelevantly: "We will take you out to buy ice cream."

"Ice cream? That sweet thing?!" Dianci licked his upper lip and swallowed his saliva. He had little knowledge of sweets, just like he had only heard the name of the cake but had never tasted it, so he was in agreement with Pochita I think cake is the taste of pouring water and sugar into wheat flour. Even if it is such a simple method, Dianji still thinks it is a luxury food.

But after becoming Xia Youjie's family member, Dianci discovered that there are so many delicious food outside.

Mimiko paid the money, stood on tiptoe and took the luxury package ice cream handed over by the waiter, and gave the first one first.

Dianci sticks out his tongue and eagerly licks it, the cool and delicious taste immediately grabs his taste buds, but Dianci dare not open his mouth to bite, he still wants to taste it for a while.

Mimiko's second copy was placed on the ground, and it was for Pochita.

"Woof!"

"Pochita, the ice cream is so delicious."

"Woof."

Nanako hesitated and said, "If you want it, I still have it."

"Really?"

Mimiko nodded, and Xia Youjie often gave them Pocket money, there will be after electricity.

Knowing that he could buy ice cream again, Denji let go of his hands and feet, scooped up a large piece with a spoon and stuffed it into his mouth. Before it melted, Denji quickly disposed of all the ice cream that he bought, and Mimiko and Nanako barely managed to finish a portion.