33-38

Chapter 33 "Stop talking nonsense, do it." (1)

Tong Mo turned his head and slandered at Xiao Diwo: "Human beings are very poor in patience." Just a few words would cause them to be beaten and killed, which is not the case with any of his curse spirits.

"...You don't want to get angry."

Tong Mo touched his conscience and said, "I obviously want to have a good communication."

"Mob, are those your acquaintances?" Ling Huan Xinlong asked the claws Man, he finally looked at Tong Mo again, "Is he too?" He didn't know much about superpowers, since he knew Xiaodiwo, he probably had something to do with Mob, Linghuan Xinlong guessed.

"Master, I don't know him either, but his aura is very dangerous, master, please be careful." Kageyama Shigeo looked at Tong Mo and said, among so many people present, Tong Mo was the only one that made his hair stand on end.

Linghuan Xinlong was shocked by his disciple's words, and forced himself to be calm and said: "Yes, is it? From my level, it's just so-so, thanks to Mob, you can pay attention." The little dimple opened his mouth

wanting Without further ado, Linghuan Xinlong is really an amazing human being from a certain angle.

The atmosphere of the scene was deadlocked, and Tong Mo interjected with a smile on his face, "Don't be angry, don't be angry, we're just here as guests today." "

Who will believe your nonsense." Kua Shan shouted.

"I haven't finished talking yet, it's useless for you to have those human children, why don't

you let us take them back after you're finished." Kua Shan: "Before you say this, don't forget what you did first. "They went after Shigeo Kageyama on purpose, but accidentally caught him as Shigero Kageyama's younger brother, but that doesn't matter, their original purpose was to lure out the intruders who had been running amok in their base before.

"That's the same thing."

"Kua Shan, the head of the branch is coming soon."

Knowing that he can do something, Kua Shan snapped his fingers, "I will fight back."

"We have to leave this room first The door, or you won't be able to use superpowers." A drop of cold sweat fell from the top of Huaze Huiqi's head.

Linghuan Xinlong still had a calm expression, straightened his collar, and made a serious mystery: "Your tricks are too low-end in front of me, I advise you to give up early."

Hua Zehui was surprised Looking at Ling Huan Xinlong, he only recently found out that Kageyama Shigeo has a master, but he is not sure if Kageyama Shigeo's master is capable, but now the other party can still behave so calmly, he must be a very powerful person .

Linghuan Xinlong pretended to put his hand into the suit jacket, and everyone watched intently, alert to Linghuan Xinlong's next move.

"Look at my smoke escape technique, the strong salt is flying." Linghuan Xinlong took out two bags of white salt that had been unsealed in his pocket, and swayed them wildly around.

Throwing salt bags to attract the attention of the enemy is called smoke escape ninjutsu, which is Linggen's nirvana.

The salt stimulated the lacrimal glands, foreign matter flew into the opening of the eyes, the claw member directly in front of him rubbed his eyes subconsciously, taking advantage of this opportunity, Linghuan Xinlong hurriedly grabbed Shigeo Kageyama who was a little slower and ran out.