3-4

Chapter 3

In the depths of the alley, rotten and rotten garbage was piled up, and wild cats crawled on the garbage cans and watched the mice looking for food.

Tong Mo stood up straight, his movements alarmed the mouse, and with a meow, he quickly hid in the hole of the sewer. mouse.

"Hey, how long are you going to stay in my uncle's place, you curse spirit? Hurry up and leave." The floating evil spirit cursed. He was the first to set his sights on this place, and he is quite satisfied so far. Walk.

Tong Mo tilted his head, "Is it a living evil spirit? It's quite rare."

When dying, people always have an obsession with life. When this obsession reaches a certain limit, it will turn into an evil spirit. This kind of situation is very rare. After all, the assistant ghost lamp of hell will not easily let any dead person go. The evil spirits who can basically stay in this world are more or less lit up with life-saving skills.

Xiao Diwo pondered for a while, and found that Tong Mo didn't have any malice to snatch the territory. Thinking of his younger brothers who were eliminated by Moshang Enlightenment, he tentatively asked him: "My uncle's name is Xiao Diwo, you should be a newborn curse spirit, right?" Do you want to hang out with me."

Tong Mo blinked, "I have other things to do."

"Cut, guy who doesn't know how to be grateful." Little Dimple complained, he said the invitation because of For the sake of Tong Mo alone, there are also terrible spiritual masters, conjurers and demon hunters outside, especially when he saw Tong Mo being beaten just now, so he wanted to bring him into the gang, but people rejected his kindness .

Tong Mo was quite careful, and asked curiously: "Can evil spirits be lonely too?" Compared with curse spirits and demons, he really doesn't know much about evil spirits.

Speaking of the central matter, Xiao Diwo said angrily, "Whoever feels lonely, I'm showing mercy." Tong

Mo smiled and said nothing, he can't make mistakes in judging people.

"To be honest, you are sure not to follow me, anyway, you have nothing to do as a curse spirit." He hadn't talked to anyone for a long time, and his little brother was gone, so he was a lonely figure.

gets drunk outside by herself." The

two of them are ordinary people, and they can't see Tong Mo and Xiao. The existence of dimples makes one feel immersed in a charming dream.

Little Dimple turned to look at them, "Forcing? I don't like it." Evil spirits don't have sex, and Little Dimple doesn't quite understand their obsession with committing crimes.

Tong Mo: "What a cute girl."

The girl's face was covered with heavy makeup, and her long chestnut hair hung down to block her side face, exuding a mature charm. Hei, Qingtian and Baitian drink until they get drunk, 80% of them have encountered sad things. Tong Mo used to take advantage of these girls' heartbroken and vulnerable moments to seduce people, and signed many contracts for the boss to complete the business.

He looked at the girl in front of him at this time, as if he was looking at his personal year-end award that flew away, it was indescribably complicated.

"...It's a shame that you can say this at such a time." Xiao Dimple complained.

Before the two of them started to undo the girl's clothes, the little dimple got into the girl's body and manipulated her body, beating her three times and making her flee.