21-22

Chapter 21

Staring at the crowd of otaku, Airi couldn't hold back her smile, but when she thought of the devil boss behind them with a golf club in her hand, she forcefully smiled and said, "If you like it, please support our new CD.

" In front of the truth, it was the first time I had a close contact with an idol, and I couldn't help but feel nervous. I hugged the two blank signature boards tightly, and said: "I'm here to change the poster. If you can, can you sign for us?" Truth

humiliation He clenched his fists tightly, forget about otaku and uncles, why even such a young boy chased him, "Okay, okay."

Taking the signature board, Truth lowered his head and signed his stage name with a pen.

The poster is a group photo of the three of them, with the theme of bikinis on the beach. The truth with fluffy blond hair in the photo has completely gone the route of a sexy and glamorous beauty. If it weren't for the urging of the staff behind, Dianci would hardly be able to walk.

Tong Mohun's restlessness can't be said to be good or bad, he has to repeat this process over and over again.

"Huh? What do you mean no more?"

"I'm very sorry, this time it's because we didn't prepare well enough. The 2,000 posters we originally ordered were sent out just now." The □□brother wanted to cry very much. But he has to come over to act as a security guard, because the number of posters is wrongly estimated, and the boss is getting angry in the background.

Dianci walked out of the venue with his head downcast, obviously he was almost there, he would be able to collect all the themed posters.

Tong Mo touched his face, he changed his face so much that he almost didn't know his real face.

The Nanako sisters hadn't finished shopping, so Denji and Tong Mo went to a nearby park to stay. "Hey, you boy, Yi Gu, hurry up and

buy something for us, just use your pocket money. " Tian came to harass him, and murmured: "I, I didn't bring any money today." "Fart, quickly take out the money." The gangster grabbed Yi Guyouta's collar and threatened.

Yi Guyouta's eyes widened in an instant, "No, Lixiang,

no .

"

, stay--"

"You guys are so noisy!" The caller who didn't collect all the posters and cried in the middle of the call seriously affected their lacrimal glands.

The punks were stunned for a moment, but after seeing the flash, they immediately became furious, and a mere little ghost also came to educate them.

Tong Mo shakes the fan, his brain is recovering gradually.

"It's so cold, what's going on? Isn't it sunny now?" The gangsters rubbed their chilly skin tremblingly, but seeing Dianci and Tongmo who had nothing happened, they pointed at them firmly and said, "It must be It's their trick."

"Wow." Pochita jumped out, and the demon form frightened the punks for a moment, shouting that there is a demon running away.

Dianci wiped away tears, and said with red eyes: "Those guys made me unable to cry." "

Well, thank you." Yi Guyou stepped forward to thank you too hesitantly, no matter whether it was their intention , but they all helped him drive away those who harassed him.

"Ah?" The sudden thank you made Ling Dian stunned, "Were you being bullied just now?" The

younger boy pointed it out, and Yi Guyou nodded in embarrassment.