19-20

Chapter 19

"Can't he pick it up?" Sitting in the taxi, he leaned on the car window to observe the moving green plants outside and complained. He doesn't hate unrelated family members. Those people treat him well, but the normal process shouldn't be summer oil. Jay brings the new family to them.

"Master Xia You wants us to take this opportunity to get acquainted first." Nanako said while leaning on Mimiko's shoulder while playing with her mobile phone.

From Mimiko's perspective, she could see the interface of Nanako's phone, and the two of them looked at the latest evaluation of the internet celebrity Tandian together, "After receiving him, I will go to Tong Mo again. Didn't Master Xia You say that the family should have dinner at home?"

Dianci pricked up his ears and straightened his back excitedly: "Eat hot pot or barbecue?"

Nanako's lips twitched: "I'm excited now."

As he got closer to the airport, Dianci finally asked a question: "Who is the new family member?" Are you a foreigner?"

"Yes, but I didn't remember his country, Mimiko, do you remember?" " That

's a foreigner."

"It's not back to the beginning."

Denji slumped back to his seat , there is a popcorn shop near the stronghold of Wanshi Bliss Sect, and I have already figured out what to eat, and I am already in a daze to pass the time.

After getting out of the taxi, Nanako and Mimiko dragged the battery with their own efforts, warning him not to run around.

"Let go of me, I'm sure I won't wander around, and I'm not a three-year-old child." "I

have no credibility."

"Nanako, is that in front?" I don't remember, but the appearance is clear, otherwise they would just come to pick up the airport and get lonely.

The new family has dark skin, round earrings hanging from both ears, and white berets. They obviously knew the people who came to pick up the plane through Xia Youjie in advance, and waved to them in response.

There was no language barrier. The new family members can speak Japanese. Let me introduce myself first. His name is Miguel.

"I met Ajie by chance, but I will deal with things in my country first. Now that I am done, I can stay by Ajie's side to help him in peace." "

My name is Nanako, and she is Mimiko. Over there --"

"I know, Ajie told me that you are all his beloved children."

Mimiko shyly said: "Yes."

Miguel's words immediately broke the strange barrier between them, and asked enthusiastically How he and Xia Youjie met.

Even when communicating with children, Miguel still didn't mean to be fooled at all, and a group of people chatted freely about the Wanshi Bliss Sect where Tong Mo is located.

Tong Mo turned the leader's hat, and the believers retreated early. He didn't need to maintain the image of the leader. He heard Makoto Suzuki's report that some believers had disappeared recently. With his index finger on the side of his face, he tilted his head and asked, "Did the curse spirit do it?

" I can't confirm it at the moment, but I think it's a more amazing ability."

"Let's hear it."

"They seem to be investigating a website called Hell Communication before they died." The missing are several female high school students who were invited by friends to join Bliss Sect, he doesn't quite understand the thinking of young girls. He probably regards this place as a check-in tourist spot. Difficult to change, they can boldly join an unfamiliar religion/religious group, and they will also explore the cursed website in urban legends out of curiosity.