28-29

Chapter 28
"You really are a curse spirit in essence."

Tong Mo squeezed his dimpled face, "I haven't denied it."

"Curse spirits, evil spirits, and now add a reserve demon, are you trying to engage in Rise of the Planet of the Apes?

" A new world to live in." Xia Youjie, who had been silent all this time, corrected him.

Xiao Diwo made a proposal full of humor, and said disapprovingly: "It's better to run for the prime minister/prime minister." "Jie

and I have considered this."

Xiao Diwo: "?? No way!"

He wants to become a god, The most is to recruit some ignorant ordinary people to start a church to absorb faith, his two partners actually thought of this level behind his back, and more importantly, he didn't know until now!

For a moment, Xiao Diwo looked at the two of them as if he was looking at a peerless scum who was devoid of conscience, treacherous and abandoned.

His silent accusation did not receive a response, Tong Mo said to himself: "Then we unanimously veto it." The

little dimple understood that it was indeed too unrealistic after all, but luckily the heads of the two were not burned.

Tong Mo said solemnly: "If you do too much, it will cause international diplomatic problems." Thinking of the figure of Gui Deng holding a mace and reprimanding him, Tong Mo does not intend to develop his power to a situation that is difficult to control, especially when it involves overseas.

Xia Youjie: "???"

A curse spirit still cares about international diplomacy...

The expression of the little dimple is indescribable, and there are so many slots that he doesn't know which one to say first.

"Why don't you talk?"

Xiao Diwo: "It's good enough that you can maintain your rare rationality, and I won't express other thoughts."

Tong Mo went to see Xia Youjie, and it was his turn to be puzzled about Xiao Diwo's brain circuit, "He What's the meaning?"

"You are responsible for the affairs of angels and demons, but don't overdo it." There is no loss to Xia Youjie if you don't get angels and demons, but the ability of angels and demons is an unstable factor after all, and it would be too stupid to backfire on yourself Now, he has to think about his family.

"Hey, I understand."

Tong Mo walked out of the room, facing several believers wearing Aili's support uniforms, the Amway Dafa has expanded to a terrifying level.

Mimiko ran over, "Tong Mo, long time no see."

Tong Mo caught her, "What's the matter?"

"We agreed to train with us, you can't take your word for it."

"Woof!" Pochita He rushed to Mimiko's feet, and rubbed his face against her.

"What's the use of training, go to the movies." Dianci yelled.

Mimiko knelt down and scratched Pochita's chin, and said indifferently, "Can you enjoy movies?"

He has watched movies a few times, and to be honest, most of the touching and funny plots can't keep up with others quickly. Emotional changes caused him to lose interest in the end, "There's Airi-chan's guest appearance in it, how could I miss it." "You're too