39-42

Chapter 39

Sitting in the maid cafe for an entire afternoon, listening to the sweet voices of various girls casting magic, most of the bad mood disappeared, and even started to comfort myself, maybe those are false black Unexpectedly, recently, many people have been slandering the backstreet girl group that Truth Sauce belongs to, and Dianci is very annoyed at his wavering.

He slapped the table and went out excitedly.

There is an izakaya near the maid cafe. The business is not big or small. Almost all the customers come and go. I took a casual glance and recognized one of the izakayas.

The person who is so tight is Qianjia, one of the backstreet girls, and there is a strange man by her side.

Dianci stopped his feet, hurriedly hid his figure, and lay down to their window against the wall.

There were a lot of drunk people in the izakaya, so there was no need to worry too much. The younger brother who was drunk began to confide his heart to the senior he admired, "Brother Sugihara, you have always been the man I yearn for." Qian Jia smiled wryly: "You said

so I am very happy, you can still treat me as your big brother, but you can also see that I am not a man's body now." "I

know you have difficulties, big brother, including big brother Yamamoto and big brother Tachibana, no matter what you become In this way, you are all my respected seniors.".

Dianci eavesdropped with a guilty conscience: "!!!"

What he really wanted, the only remaining hope was completely shattered, and Dianci left the sad place in a hurry.

Borchita licked Denji's cheek, Denji put it away, and didn't notice Fu Heihui who passed by him for a while.

"Dianci, Dianci?"

Dianci raised his head and immediately breathed a sigh of relief, "It's Fuhei you."

Fuheihui caught Pochita who was rushing towards him, skillfully stroked the dog, and asked him what was wrong The reason is that with Dianci's personality, it is rare to show the same look on his face. When

Dianci told the story of the backstreet girl in every detail, he was surprised, but it was only for a moment, Fu Heihui said : "This time you actually pay attention to these. "

"I just like real girls. Maybe they are right. I should turn my attention back to the real world." "

From Qianjia's desolate words at the time, the truth probably didn't turn into girls voluntarily. Even if they turned into girls, they still insisted that they were men in their hearts. If this is the case, his star chasing is not good for anyone.

Fu Hei Hui was a little unaccustomed to such a call, hesitatingly said: "Shall I treat you to ice cream? "

"Yes! "

Denji ran to the mobile ice cream stand and ordered four vanilla flavored ice creams.

A slight smile appeared on the corner of Fu Heihui's mouth.

Grabbing four cones with both hands, and being careful not to roll off the ice cream balls on the cones, Dianci momentarily ignored the stones at his feet, sprained his feet, and staggered forward.

Fu Heihui caught Dianci in time, but as the person tilted just now, many small cards accidentally fell out of Dianci's pocket. Fu Heihui had good eyesight, and those small cards were not ordinary business cards, they were clearly a business card. A photo of a scantily clad woman with contact information.