Chapter 2

I tried to move but I had strong arms around my waist. Where am I? I look around the room confused till my head starts pounding.

I look to my right and see Dean snoring softly. Oh no I slept with him. I look down and I was naked.....we were naked.

He doesn't have a bad body. I said to myself.

I should leave.

I carefully get out of his grip and fall to the ground.

"Ow" I whisper rubbing my butt. I freeze when he moves. Please don't wake please don't wake up. I repeat in my mind over and over again. I really don't this to be awkward.

I quickly put my clothes on and run to the door. I look at his face one more time and walk out.

"Hey you" I hear someone yell at me. I turn around to see a tall guy wearing shorts. I just ran away from the motel and see a cab coming my way.

It took 35 minutes to get to my place. Caroline will not be happy. I didn't call her. I live with my best friend from childhood. I unlock the door and quietly walk to my room.

"Young lady what is the meaning of you coming home at this time?" Caroline said with her hands on her hip. Great the lecture is about to come.

"I came from a friends place"

"What friend? I'm your only friend" She said with a serious tone.

"I met a guy. We drank all night then we had sex" I said sitting on the couch.

"Wait go back what about Liam?"

"Caught him making out with a slut"

"On your date?" she said surprised. Right it was our usual date that we have on Fridays.

"Yup. We got into a fight and he left me in the middle of nowhere" I said rubbing my head.

"And this is where you met the dude?" I nod feeling my head was about to explode.

"Damn.......I'm glad you broke up with douche bag" she said sitting beside me.

"Yeah" I put my head on her shoulder.

"So what's the dude's name? And was he hot?"

"Super hot and his name was Dean" I said smiling. I'm glad I met him last night. He made me forget about Liam and the sex was awesome.

Too bad I won't see him again.

{{ what do you think of the new story? I will only post 2 chapters till Wednesday. I'll see if people will like it. Comment what you think}}