Chapter 11

Dean P.O.V

"I use to make pancakes for my brother all the time." Elena voice was low.

"It must have been hard leaving your brother" Sam said sadly.

"It was but I know Caroline will watch him. I've been wondering if my parents would have liked the idea of me being pregnant." I uncover myself and watch Elena silently cry. Sam grabbed her hand softly.

"It's okay to cry Elena" Sam said kneeling in front of her.

"I haven't cried in months. I miss them a lot" Elena whispered before sobbing. I watch the scene before me. What's happening? Am I still dreaming? I stay quiet.

"I miss my dad" Sam said wiping her tears. Sam hasn't talked about dad. I didn't know he missed him just like I do.

"What happened to him?" Elena asked.

"He died in a hunting accident a few years ago" Sam sat back in his chair. He didn't tell her everything. We're supernatural hunters. We fight demons, spirits and paranormal activity. My dad raised us to be hunters. He gave his life for me. A demon made a deal with him. My mother was killed by a supernatural demon when I was little.

"What's for breakfast?" I asked making Elena jump and looks another way. She wipes her face before getting up.

"Pancakes" Elena serves me a plate and a hot mug of coffee. I get up sitting in between them.

"What's with the cooler?" I point to the cooler at the door.

"Elena bought it for her snacks" I look at Elena confused.

"I like to have food in the car just in case I'm hungry" Elena shrugged.

"We should leave in an hour" I said eating the pancakes. Holy shit they were so good.

"Can we stop at the mall?" Elena said putting her hands together with hopeful eyes.

"Sure"

(At the mall)

I follow Sam and Elena to the book store. She wanted to get some books on pregnancy. Sam and Elena were talking and smiling happily.

Nerds.

"Look this is for fathers" Elena hands me a book.

"I know about babies" I said looking at the cover 'Fun facts for fathers'....... Sounds stupid.

"Just picking up the baby isn't all you have to do" Sam said smirking.

"You need to learn to change diapers, know the temperature of the milk, what to sing to them and many other things" Elena says reading for the book.

"Fine but I want this book." I point to the cover of a baby in a leather jacket. Do you think they have baby leather jackets?

"How cute would our baby look with a leather jacket" Elena says reading my mind. I couldn't help but smile at her cuteness.

{{sorry it's short I'm working on the next chapter :) feedback would be awesome}}