Chapter 20

Dean P.O.V

"How long have they been talking for?" I said looking through the window.

"It's been 5 minutes Dean" Sam says yawning.

"What can he be talking about?" I was angry.

"Maybe he is telling her that he likes her" Sam says smirking.

"I hope he doesn't" I said feeling jealousy running down my spine.

"Why don't you tell her you love her" Sam says.

"What? Me in love? That's bullshit" I said acting normal.

"I known you Dean my whole life and I know when you like a girl"

"I could just like her Sam" I said looking back outside.

Damon moved closer to Elena and kissed her cheek. I was ready to go and hit him but he got in his car and left.

Did he really leave?

"Nope Dean you are in love with Elena. Just admit it and be with her. Be a family we never had." Sam says making me look at him.

"Be the best dad I know you will be" Sam hugged me before grabbing the car keys.

"Sam where you going?" Elena says opening the door.

"I need to get more food. Bye" Sam gives Elena a kiss on the cheek before leaving.

"Is everything okay with Damon?" I ask with a normal tone.

"Yeah he was just saying goodbye" Elena sits on the bed.

"Where is he going?"

"Back to his girlfriend" I look at her to see if she was sad or jealous but she wasn't. She opened a bag of chips.

"Elena I uh I" I stutter trying to find the right words to tell her I'm in love.
I love her. Wow I never thought I was going to be in love.

"What?" She says with her mouth full.

I chuckle before kneeling in front of her. She stops eating.

"I love you" I whisper. She looked at me surprised and a little smile forms.

"Dean Winchester telling me that you love me? Am I dreaming?" She says laughing.

"You're not dreaming....do you want me to pinch you?" I said making her shake her head.

"I love you Dean" She says trying to hug me with her belly.

"FINALLY!" We hear Sam say from behind the door.

"Dude" Elena says laughing. She kissed me softly. Sam walks back in with a big smile.

"Let's go celebrate." Sam said hugging Elena.

"No beers please" She says with a pout.

"You miss drinking huh?" I help her up.

"Yes! I can't wait till she's out of me. I'm going to drink like crazy"

"You can't. If you're going to breast feed you can't because you'll be giving the baby alcohol" Sam says making her hit his arm.

"Don't be a party pooper Sam" Elena says holding my hand.

I smile her sweetly.

{{comment what you think. Dean finally said I love you☺️ it's almost 9 months for the baby to come out :) }}