Chapter 19

Elena P.O.V

"Do you have everything?" I look up from my bag.

"Yeah can you just get me my shirts that I left in the bathroom?" I ask Dean who was trying to look at the baby book. Since the doctor told him to be careful with me and the baby he has been writing a lot of baby books.

"Did you know your vagina opens really big when the baby's head come out" Dean says with disgust from the washroom.

"That's my nightmare Dean" I said shaking the goose bumps away.

"I'm not even giving birth and it's my nightmare" he said handing my shirts.

"Is Sam waiting for us downstairs?" I said grabbing my bag but he took it away from me.

"You're not going to let me do anything because I'm pregnant"

"You can't have stress or carry anything heavy"

"So what will I do then? I can't stay in the motel while your on cases" I follow him out the room.

"You can drive us and pick us up on normal cases we get" He said making grab him.

"Really? Your going to let me do that" I said trying not to show my excitement.

"Yeah I talked to Sam and he is happy" He said smiling.

"Thanks Dean" I try hugging him with my huge belly.

"No problem Lena" Dean hugged me back.

"I made pasta with salad on the side" Dean has been cooking the whole afternoon.

"Give me a lot" I said making Sam chuckle.

"What? I'm eating for two" I said trying to make the bed.

"Hey don't do that" Dean ran to me.

"Come on I need to make my bed" I said whining. I can't do anything here anymore. Sam won't let me pick up anything on the floor or clean the motel.

It's been boring.

"Sam will do it"

"Hey I don't even make my bed" Sam complains from the table.

"I'll help you sit down" Dean leads me to the table. He helps me sit down. My belly won't let me put my shoes on or even pick anything from the floor.

"I hate being pregnant" Dean serves me a big plate.

"Juice for all of us because beer is off the table right?" Sam and Dean look at me with begging eyes.

"Fine you can have two beers only"

"I love you!" Sam says kissing my cheek.

"Did you guys already buy it?" I turn around seeing Sam take out a six pack from under the bed. I chuckle taking a fork full of pasta and moan in delight.

"Dean this is amazing oh my god" I said making me smirk.

"Please don't make his ego grow even more" Sam says opening the beer bottle.

*Knock Knock*

Dean gets up opening the door to Damon.

"Hello Dean" Damon says looking at me.

"Damon what's up?" I said finishing eating.

"I need to talk to you" Damon said looking really unconformable with the intense stares of Sam and Dean.

"I'll be back" I get up with the help of Sam of course. I walk behind Damon to a bench at the front of motel. I sit down with difficulty.

"What do you want to talk about?" I said rubbing my stomach. My little girl was moving around.

"I'm leaving" He said.

"Where you going?"

"Back with my girlfriend. She called yesterday"

"And you said yes right away?" He looks at his hands.

"I thought I had to stay here.....with you"

"Me? Why me?"

"I like you a lot but I came to realize you're in love with Dean and so is he" I couldn't help but laugh.

"He isn't in love with me Damon" I said but he just shook his head.

"If you don't tell him he may never tell you" Damon said moving a little bit closer to me.

"I hope you have a happy life with Dean and your little girl. It was a pleasure to have met you" He gave me a kiss on the cheek before getting into his car.

Is what he told me true? Is Dean in love with me? Should I tell him or wait?

{{comment what you think. How cute is Dean with Elena. }}