Chapter 7

Elena P.O.V

"Elena what's your last name?" Sam asked handing me a big subway sandwich.

"Gilbert" I said unwrapping the sandwich. The sweet smell of steak and cheese made my stomach growl.

"Do you have siblings?" He looks at me take a huge bite of the sandwich.

"Yup a brother named Jeremy" I said with my mouth full.

"You eat like Dean" Sam chuckled.

"Does Dean have a girlfriend? I don't want this to ruin any relationship he has with someone" In reality I needed to know he's single. I don't know why.

"Dean a girlfriend? That's funny but no he doesn't" Sam said shaking his head no.

"Are you in school?"

"Yes I'm in college but I took a year off for personal reasons." The reason was my parents died a year ago. They were in a car crash; a drunk driver was coming back from a party and fell asleep on the wheel.....My parents didn't have a chance.

"Oh" That's all he said. I think he know not to ask any more questions.

"What's your last name?" I totally forgot to ask Dean.

"Winchester" He said proudly.

(At hotel)

"Is he coming?" I was laying on the bed waiting for Dean to come home. We need to talk about this kid and how we are going to deal with it.

"Yeah he should be back from the bar" Sam was watching TV.

"Do you have a girlfriend?" I asked randomly.

"No I don't" he kept his eyes on the TV screen.

"Wow a guy like you doesn't have a girlfriend is strange" Maybe he's gay.

"I'm not gay" He said looking at me.

"Just making sure" I said chuckling.

"Who's not gay?" Dean said walking in.

"Sam" I sit up when he looks at Sam.

"You are not gay?" Dean says with a smirk.

"Shut up" Sam gets up and walks to the fridge and takes out a beer and a juice box. He throws me the juice box and sits beside me. I watch Dean start to pace nervously.

"What are we going to do?" Dean says.

"I don't know" I reply with a sigh.

"What a great start" Sam said sarcastically

"Shut it" Dean said with a mean tone.

"Why are you even here?" Dean said to Sam who just shrugged.

"I want to see how you deal with this" Sam said with an innocent grin. Dean rolled his eyes annoyed.

"Should we you know abort it?" I said unsure. I know for a fact having a baby will be hard for me and Dean. He must live away from here.

"Maybe" Dean said looking at me.

"What! No that is not an option" Sam said standing up angrily.

"It's not your problem" Dean said crossing his arms.

"You two had unprotected sex and that's what happens to careless people now this baby has no fault in this. You will not make this about you" Sam said mad. I never thought about that. This baby doesn't deserve to die. It has no fault in this.

Dean looks at his hands before sighing really loud.

"Fine we will keep it" He looked at me for an answer.

"Okay but are you going to leave me to raise it on my own?" I needed to know.

"No I'm going to be with you every step of the way" He made me smile. I won't be alone.

"We have a job to do" Sam whispered to Dean.

"Elena will you like to join us on the road?" Dean says sitting down on Sam's bed.

"Wait what? What do you mean on the road?" I was confused. They won't stay here with me.

"We pass through towns for jobs" Sam said yawning.

"You want me to go with you?" I said looking at them both.

"Yeah I want to be with you for 9 months till the baby comes out"

"I can't do that. I have friends here, college and everything I know is in this town" I stand up pacing nervously.

"You just told me you took a year off college. You can come with us" Sam said begging for me to say yes. He likes me. But why would I go with someone who just has to like me because I'm having their kid.

Dean was annoyed because he kept rubbing his jaw.

"But I don't know" I said feeling my heart race when Dean got up and stands in front of me.

"I want you to come. I want to help you through the pregnancy. What do you say?" He looks into my eyes. Somehow his eyes were begging me to say yes.

Should I go?

{{so watcha think? Should she go? Dean is so sweet:3 he wants to her through this..... Comment if you liked it and what you think :) }}