Chapter 9

Dean P.O.V

We were on the road for an hour now. No one talked because Elena was in the back crying in silence. She was looking outside as the tears fall down. I wanted to stop the car and hug her but I can't. I feel that I will lead her on.

Sam elbowed me pointing to a diner off the highway. I drive to the parking lot and turn off the car.

"I'm hungry. I'll go get a seat" Sam said running inside. I guess I have to deal with her.

I get out and open her door.

"You okay?" I asked. What a stupid question. You know she's not okay.

"Yeah just sad" She forced a smile getting out.

"Don't worry Lena you are safe with me and Sam" I said grabbing her hand.

She nods looking at me but her eyes go wide.

"What's wrong?" she shakes her head pushing me away. She ran to the back of the diner. I ran after her but stop when I hear her throwing up.

"Stupid pregnancy" She mumbles leaning against the wall.

"I guess eating is out" I said chuckling.

"Oh hell no I'm hungry" She said serious. I couldn't help but laugh.

"What I'm eating for two now" She said smiling.

"Just because you are carrying for two doesn't mean you have to eat a lot" I said as we walk in.

"Oooh bad choice in words my brother" Sam said looking at Elena scared.

"Are you saying I can't eat a lot or else I'll get fat?" She questioned crossing her arms.

"Uh uh no uh" I said stuttering my words. I didn't know what to say.

"Just shut up Dean" She said sitting down beside Sam. I gave Sam a look for help but he just shook his head.

Great on the road with a pregnant girl and a brother who is on her side.

Just great.

{{oh Dean you clueless man. Lol Sam is cute! Comment what you think. Sorry it's short!}}