Chapter 15

Dean P.O.V

"Where is she!" I yell nervously. Elena hasn't been back. It's been 6 hours since the incident in the morning.

"She must be walking somewhere trying to understand what she saw" Sam says with a shrug. I knew he was worried but he kept strong while I was freaking out.

What if she had an accident or something happened to the baby?

"Dean Can you stop pacing you're making me dizzy" Sam says watching me.

"I can't Elena is out there thinking the worse of us. Just when I was going to ask her out" I whisper the last part.

"Finally have the guts to ask her out" Sam says smirking.

"Well I ruined it now. I should've told her from the start." I kick the chair in front of me.

"You had no idea Elena was going to follow us to the job" I sit down rubbing my jaw.

I hear the door being unlocked. Elena walks in with a gulp cup from 7-eleven and bags.

"Elena" Sam yells running towards her. She looks at him with half a smile.

"Where were you?" I ask looking at her closely she has been crying.

"I went to the mall to think and got a couple things." She said shrugging.

"I'm sorry Elena for not telling you the truth" I said hoping she will forgive us.

"Elena you forgot this bag" I look at the guy who was at the door.

"Thanks Damon" Elena says smiling at him. I look at Sam with angry eyes.

"Who are you?" I said looking at Elena and him give each other sweet smiles.

"He is Damon I met him at the mall. He is staying three rooms from us. Damon this is Sam and Dean my friends" Elena grabs the bag from his hand and gives him a peck on the cheek.

"Thanks for your help with Elena" Sam said nicely but he was pushing him out the room.

"No problem I'll see you later" Damon waved goodbye to Elena.

"I got you both some shirts and dinner" Elena was acting normal.

"Elena are you okay?" Sam saw that too.

"Yes I am why wouldn't I be? The two guys that I been living with lied to me everyday and one of them is the father of my child" She said hitting the counter.

"Elena" I walk behind her and realize she was crying.

"I'm sorry I'm just an emotional wreck" she whispers. I turn her around and hug her.

She cries in my arms.

"Oh god" She says wiping her face with her shirt.

"What was that guy you killed?" She said pushing me.

"He was a vampire" Sam says chuckling at me.

"Sorry for the push. I'm just mad at you" she said at me.

"Why me? Sam lied to you too" I said pointing at him.

"Your the father of this kid and you couldn't at least tell me when you met me"

"Well we were too busy drinking and having sex" I said crossing my arms.

"Okay okay I think we are going off topic..... Elena Dean and I are hunters. Supernatural hunters." Sam says holding her hands.

"And we're sorry please forgive me" I clear my throat.

"Us sorry" Sam rolled his eyes.

"Fine I forgive you but I am craving chocolate cake so" Elena turns to look at me.

"Now this is a punishment" I said annoyed. I grab my car keys and walk out.

I see Damon talking on the phone.

I have a bad feeling about him.

I just hope Elena doesn't like him or else I'm going to have to kill him.

{{So Dean is jealous about the new dude Damon. Comment what you think? Who wants Dean to finally tell Elena he wants to be with her?}}