Chapter 12

Elena P.O.V

It's been 4 days that I've been with them. I love to watch them argue about who gets to pick the music or the diner. It reminds me of Jeremy. We use to argue like them.

"How about I choose the diner?" I said taking away the map from Sam's hands.

I look at the map. There was a little clothing store beside the diner.

"Okay there's a diner just 2 miles from here" I said taking out a can of coke from my cooler.

"Can I have one" Dean asked.

"No"

"Why no?"

"Because you made fun of my cooler" I say watching him frown.

"No I didn't"

"You were thinking it" I watch him roll his eyes.

"Your fun to annoy" I give him a wink. I hand him a can and touch my belly.

I was reading that some women's show the second month and some show when they are 6 months.

"My boobs hurt" I said touching them. Sam rolled his eyes and Dean started to laugh.

"Very classy Lena" Dean said laughing really hard.

"What? in the book it says that boobs hurt because it processing milk for the baby" I said reading from the book I bought.

"It can't say that" Sam turns around taking the book away from me.

Dean slows down looking at Sam read it.

"Oh it does say that" Sam said frowning.

"You're kidding" Dean said taking the book away. He reads it while Sam holds the wheel.

"It said your boobs will hurt a lot.......I feel sorry for you" Dean said.

"Jeez thanks" I said rolling my eyes. We arrive at the diner and Sam got off first to get a table. I grab money from my bag and walk in the store. Dean follows me.

"Oh my god look at this" I grab a little onesie with little cars on it.

"Look how tiny these boots look like. It matches mine" Dean says excited.
I couldn't help but laugh.

He is so cute.

"Can we buy them?" He says with a pout.

"What if the baby is a girl?"

"She still can wear them. Please?" He begs grabbing my hands. I don't know why but I wanted to kiss him.

My hormones are freaking me out.

"Okay okay you can get them Dean" He smiles kissing my cheek before walking to the casher.

I smile very big.

{{yes I know this sucks. I'll try to post another chapter later today if I get my computer to turn on 😒 comment what you think}}