🎃Telling the family of the royal proclamation🎃

I was walking down the hallway of Auradon prep towards my best friend's Ben's room. Zero happily floating around me. I giggle and watch him float towards Ben's door and vanishing through the it. I open the door and hear Ben laughing. "Hello to you too zero!" My best friend met eyes with me. "Are you ready to tell them?" I ask him, he looks to me "I'm a little nervous, but I'm ready." Zero flies back over to me as Lumiere comes back to do his measurements. I sat down in my chair, looking through the villain kids that he chose, getting everything prepared for their arrival. I glanced up at Ben, he was looking out at the isle.  "sleeve, head, aha!"  I giggle and start writing things down.

There's a knock on the door, I watch as our parents walk in. Belle and Adam, beauty and the beast, the king and queen of Auradon, and my family. "Sissy!" The three small boys run up to me and hug me, the boys let go of me to go play with zero. King Adam starts talking as he walks in behind Belle. "How is it possible that you two are going to be crowned king next month? And you queen in the next few months? Your just babies!"

"They are turning 16 dear." Belle said to Beast with a smile with a light pat to his chest. "Hey pops!" I greet them as well, my twin brother Sam comes up to me, "what's the big secret?!" I grin, but I didn't tell him anything. "Hey mom, Dad!"

"16? That's far too young to be crowned king and queen. I didn't make a good decision until I was at least 42." He told us. Belle stopped beside him holding a jacket that belonged to Ben. "Uh you decided to marry me at 28." She told him with a scoff, making my parents smile.

"It was you or the tea pot" beast told Belle while sending a wink our way. When he saw the look on her face he quickly told her "kidding". Everyone in the room just laughed and our parents started to talk to each other. Ben and I looked to each other and he clears his throat catching their attention. Ben was quick to speak up before his nerves got the best of him. "Mom..Dad..." he stared as he tried to step down from the stool. Lumiere made a noise that sounded like "ah! Nm-nnhn" so Ben stopped moving and stayed on the stool.

"I've chosen my first official proclamation." He told them, his parents looked at each other with happiness in their eyes knowing that they done something right. They were proud that he already has a proclamation.

"I've decided that the children of the isle of the lost should be given a chance.. to live here in Auradon." I hold my breath on their reactions, They all stood shocked, Belle dropped his jacket that she was holding with her mouth opened slightly. While his father just stared at him with disapproving eyes.

Ben and I both looked at each other with worried looks and looked back at our parents. "Every time I look out at the island I feel like they've been abandoned." He continued stepping off the stool and heading to stand in front of our parents.

"The children of our sworn enemies?! living among us!?" I wince as his father asks not even believing what he had just announced. He didn't expect that from them, not now.. not ever.

"We start out with a few at first." Ben stated "only the ones who need our help the most... we've already chosen them." Our mother's were not as against the idea as our father's were, but beast was the one that put them there.

"Have you?" Beast asked, we could tell by his voice that he was slightly angry and upset, but he didn't say anything. Before he could say anything else Belle touched his arm. "I gave you a second chance." She told him, Belle then turned to Ben."Who are their parents dear?"

Ben nervously looked at them and then back at me. I smile and give him a thumbs up. " Cruella DeVil, Jafar, Oggie Boogie, the Evil Queen, and Maleficent."

"Ah!" Lumiere gasped when he heard maleficent's name. "Maleficent!?!? She's the worst villain in the land!" Beast yelled getting angry that we would even suggest having her kid come over to the land of goodness. " Dad just hear me out.." Ben trailed off but beast cut him off in and angry manner. " I won't hear of it! They are guilty of unspeakable crimes!" His father yelled not even wanting to talk about this topic. But Ben wasn't going to let his first proclamation get defeated. "Oggie boogy!" My fathers voice booms over creepily, making everyone go silent. My mother puts her hand on his arm calming him. "Dad please.."

"Dad their children are innocent." He told his dad looking straight at him, making everyone turn to him. "Don't you think they deserve a shot at a normal life?" He asked looking at both of our father's, the two men close the door escaping quickly  "dad...?"

Belle stood there looking at her husband, beast then looked to her, he could see the hope glistening in her eyes. "I suppose their children are innocent." Dad sighed, realizing he was judging the kids with out even knowing them. He then turned to walk towards the door. My father nods with a smile "although I'm not happy about Oggie boogie child coming over, I am proud of your proclamation and I'm willing to give it a shot."

Belle stepped in front of Ben "well, well done." She told him while fixing his suit. Ben then gave his mother a thankful smile which she returned. She smiled to me then turned and walked back towards beast who was standing in front of the door. "Shall we?" She asks slipping her hand through the crook of his arm, then they both walked out of the room. My family also telling us goodbye. My brother gets up from the chair beside me, "we'll that was fun! Now I'm off to find Aaliyah! Catch you both later!" He yells out closing the door behind him.

Ben then glances my way with a huge smile. I give him an even bigger one. "You did it Benny!" I walk up and hug him around his torso, he hugs me around my waist. "I couldn't of had done it with out you! Thank you for being my royal advisor and my support system. I couldn't of asked for a better partner in crime." I smile up to him and give him a kiss on the cheek. "Thanks for being my best friend!" I look at my watch "ooh I have cheer practice, but I'll see you later, okay?" He nods and I walk out the door. Ben couldn't help but turn around and look toward the isle. Soon he'll have five kids in Auardon that no one will ever suspect.