🎃Shock, Lock, and Barrel🎃

"Guys..." we were waiting for Mal and Ben, Oozie plays with my hair as we stand in silence. "Im so sorry you had to live this way on the isle." I tell them tearing up, Oozie hugs me closer to him, a tear from my eye escapes from my eye. "Hey no don't cry!" Oozie says wiping my tears "I am going to try to get more food, clothing, and necessities brought to the isle. I can't have children stealing for money, their just kids!" He wraps his arms around me and runs my back.

We hear footsteps and we watch as Ben walks down  "so..where's Mal?" Evie asks him. He looks at us with a disappointed sad look "she's not coming back.." Evie stunned says "what?" Ben walks away and I run after him "I'll talk to her!" I hear Evie say M and I couldn't hear the rest because we were so far away. "Ben stop! Please!" He turns to me with an angry look and calms down when he sees me. "She's not coming back Jackolyn..." I wrap him in my arms "I'm so sorry Benny.." I hear footsteps behind me "well well well what have we here!?" I gasp and turn to see an attractive looking pirate. "The King and Royal Advisor of Auradon right here in my clutches." He snaps with a smile, two big guys wrap their arms around us and start to carry us away. The pirate in red and Ben were more  farther up than I was. There was giggles, then something hits the pirate on the head making him he drop me and fall to the ground.

I turn and see three familiar looking kids "come on before Harry realizes your not behind them." Shock grabs my hand and we run away to a building. We stay with our backs to the wall, there was some yelling and footsteps beside us as the feet run past us. "Where are we?" we walk further into the building, until the lights came on revealing a huge creepy casino "Shock, Lock, Barrel, I've seen you have brought a guest.." I hear the familiar voice of Oogie Boogie "welcome Jackolyn to our home!" I smile looking around amazed "this is beautiful Oogie!" He chuckles "thank you, now what are you doing on the isle princess?" I sigh and tell him "we'll I think we need to get you back to my son, I have a feeling I know where he will be."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Guys where Ben and Jackie?" Carlos asks, Ozzie's heart dropped in his chest. They start yelling for Ben and Jackie, but get no answer. Evie sighs relieved "Ben, Jackie, don't scare us like that." A figure walks out "don't scare you? That's my specialty!" Harry Hook walks out with a smile and bright blue eyes. "Harry" Evie whispers  "what did you do with Ben and Jackie?" Harry smiles at Oozie and turns pointing down the alley way. "Oh, uh, we nicked them Mm-hmm yeah, and if you want to see him again have Mal come to the chip shoppe tonight. Alone. Uma wants a little visit." Harry smiles at Jay "awe Jay seems like you lost your touch." Carlos then realizes something "you said him? Where is Jackie?" Harry turns to him aggravated "I had her, but she got away." The villain kids eyes went wide as Oozie becomes more concerned for his girlfriend "don't worry I'll find her though!" Oozie lunges for Harry "Oozie!" Jay says holding Oozie back with a grunt, Harry laughs and barks at Carlos.

•••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••

"The coast should be clear by now, Harry and his pirates should be back with Uma." The five of us walked out together. When we get to their hideout, Shock throws the rock at the sign and we walk up the stairs. "If you guys never would have brought them here this never would have happened. What were you thinking?!" We back away from the door listening to Mal yell at her friends. "He was going to come with or with out us! We just wanted to protect them." I watch as Carlos walks in the middle of Mal and Evie "yeah and we completely blew it."

"Okay!" Oozie says to them "okay what are we going to do, Bens been captured by Uma, Jackolyn some how escaped from them and we have no idea where she is." The kids run in first startling the five vks.  "Hi guys! Do we have a surprise for you!" I step out of the shadows with Oogie "no need to worry son, she's right here." They turn and look at Oogie and I, Oozie runs over smiling happily taking my cheeks and kissing me all over my face. "Never do that again do you hear me." Mal smiles at their little reunion "we are not doing anything, this is between Uma and me, and she's a punk and guess what I have to go get him" Mal leans down to get her jacket "whoa whoa whoa Mal, you're still gonna have to go through Harry hook and his wharf rats." Jay then speaks up "yeah, your gonna need us" Mal looks at her friends, honorary dad, honorary siblings, and then the pumpkin princess "Uma said to come alone." Oozie tilts his head as he says "Mal come on" Carlos turns to Evie "she said to come alone, I know one thing I'm not going anywhere." Carlos says as he drops his body down onto the couch. "We'll be here when you get back." Oozie tells her hugging me close to him, we all watch as Mal walks away.

It was a comfortable silence until boogie's boys started play fighting. Carlos and Jay joined in with them. I smile watching them, "how did you find my dad?" He asks me "well.." shock, Lock, and barrel stop "we found her being taken by the pirates" shock says "so we took matters into our own hands!" Lock says "and brought her back to Oogie!" Barrel finishes. "I'm relieved that they found you, I don't know what I would do if something happen to you." Oozie says kissing my head. "How's life been in Auradon since we last talked guys?" The four of them talk to Oogie, I watch them all silently, I can tell he really cares for his son, his boys, and their friends.

Mal starts walking up the stairs, she drops her jacket and walks back and forth "theres no way we're gonna give Uma the wand. We can't just let her destroy Auradon." Jay turns to her "Uma doesn't get the wand, then Ben is toast" Carlos who is thinking just days "guys"

Mal throws her hands up in the air "great so we're going to give Uma of all people, the wand." I raise my hand and they all turn to me. "Wait you guys, your 3-D printer." Carlos smiles at me "a phony wand!" I smile back to him "yes! Great minds think a like aye!" He smiles and lightly high fives me "In my sleep" Evie replies "yeah, but the second Uma tests it she'll know it's fake." Mal shrugs her shoulders. "Okay so then we get Ben out really fast. We need to create a diversion." Oozie smiles "smoke bombs!" Mal smiles as Evie puts her hand on his shoulder "that's perfect, I'll get the chemicals I need from Lady tremaine's place, That could work!"

Evie walks off, but not before complimenting Mal's hair "oh, sick hair by the way" I smile up to her "I know right! I love it!" Mal tells us "Evil stepmom seriously stepped up her game." Evie says as she plays with Mal's hair. "Step mom? You mean cinderellas step mom?" Evie nods " okay do you two wanna know something?" Mal smiles at us "Dizzy did this!" I smile looking at the smile on Evies face "little Dizzy? shut up!" Mal replies "I know I'm like loving it! It's like a lot lighter." Mal walks over and let's me feel her hair and I smile "I don't know her, but I'm really proud of her."

Someone clears their throat behind us, we turn and look at them. Carlos just had a stunned look, I can tell it was Oozie who got our attention. "Hello!?" Carols says as we just look at him. "Right.." Evie says "Carlos, Oozie, and Jay, you guys meet us at Pirate Bay. No later than noon and you guys losing is not an option. Cause we're rotten." Evie, Carlos, Oozie, and Jay say "to the core"

I turn towards the boys as they walk off. "Good luck guys! Evie wait up!"