🎃Remidial Goodness 101🎃

The next morning, Santana and I got dressed and headed towards our lockers . I was dressed in a tight red short sleeve shirt, high waited black shirts with red buttons, a black scarf with red pumpkins, and my black heels .I see Jay, Carlos, and Oozie a little bit away,  "Hey guys! How was your first night?!" Oozie turns and looks at me with a smile. "Well don't you look adorable! And we slept good princess, best sleep I've had in a very long time." I give him a blushing smile and look at my schedule. I have a free period right now. "That's great! What class do you all have right now?" They both look at their schedules. "Umm.. remedial goodness 101."

"Ah a new class. Well I guess I can walk you three there, where's it at?" Carlos points to it on the paper it says room 301. "Ah the library, come on! I was going to head that way anyway." I grab my books out of my locker and papers out of my locker and the three of us make our way towards the library. I was carrying papers for Fairy godmother to sign, I was about to drop them, but Oozie caught them for me. I blush in embarrassment "thanks" he kisses my cheek "your welcome love."

When we all walk into the library we see Evie and Mal are already there with Fairy Godmother. Carlos and Jay sit down on the other side of them, and Oozie sits in the back having a table to himself. They start their lesson, as I walk around the library looking for a few books.

"If someone hands you a crying baby. Do you.. A..curse it, B...lock it in the tour, C.... Give it a bottle, or D... carve out its heart?" Fairy Godmother asks. Evie raised her hand and asked what the second one was. "Oh okay? Anyone else?" Fairy Godmother asks. "How about you Mal?"

"C. Give it a bottle" Mal answered "correct again" fairy Godmother says. "Your on fire girl!" Carlos tells her. "How do you know which answer to pick?" I hear Oozie ask her. "Just pick the one that doesn't sound like any fun." Carlos says oh, Evie says "that makes so much sense."

Jane nervously walks toward her mother with a squeal. "Oh hello dear one!" Fairy Godmother welcomes her. "Hi mom I need you to sign off for early dismissal for the coronation." She told her mother quietly. "Everyone remember's my daughter Jane?" Jane immediately gets embarrassed "mom! No!"

"It's okay Jane, this is everyone." Fairy godmother tells her. Jane walks out saying "Hi. That's okay...don't mind me... as you were." Fairy godmother then grabs their attention back to her with ahem. "Let's continue. You find a vial of poison. Do you A..put it in the kings wine, B... paint it on a apple, or C... turn it over to the proper authorities?" Carlos and Jay then started fighting while raising their hands "oh! Ooh!... get off!"

Fairy Godmother then picks Jay to answer the question. He then answers "c. Turn it over to the proper authorities!" He says with confidence." Carlos then replied" I was going to say that!" Jay then wrestled him. "But I said it first!" Carlos then yells "ow stop!"

"Boys! Boys! I suggest you use that energy on the tourney field." I start walking out from the book shelves and sit beside Oozie. He smiles putting a hand on the back of my chair. I was going to say something to him, but I was interrupted by Carlos "whatever that is we will pass."

The bell then rings and everyone gets up and walks out the door. Oozie then walks up beside me. "So what is tourney?" I answer " it's a mixture between football, hockey, and lacrosse." He looks interested "so are you going to try out?" I ask as he smirks "you bet! I think it sounds fun." I nod my head agreeing."Do you play?" I shake my head no "my brother does though. I am captain of the cheer team." He smirks "cheer huh?" I blush and wink walking away from him as the bell rings.