🎃Skip Days, Sandy Pumpkins, and sexy sketches🎃

It was a free day from school for me and I was walking the halls typing stuff in on my ipad, when I bumped into a wall. I look up to see that it wasn't a wall at all, it was Oozie and he caught me before I fell "morning gorgeous!" I blush "morning handsome! Aren't you supposed to be in class?" He smirks "I'm skipping, to spend the day with you!" I arch my eyebrow "you can get into trouble" he coughs "not if I'm sick and do you remember who's kid I am?" I giggle "fine, I just need to finish a few last minute things for family day, then I'm all yours." He smirks taking my hand "lead the way my lady." I walking back to my room, I close the door and sit down at my desk and type on my computer. Zero came out and played with Oozie for a little while.

I hear a sigh behind me "alright gorgeous, I waited for two and a half hours, Can we do something now?" I smile and close my laptop "of course we can handsome!" I get up from my desk and change into more comfortable clothes that looked like I didn't come from a meeting. "There she is! There's my gorgeous girl!" I blush and spin on my little black and white stripped sundress that has little red pumpkins on it. He plays with my hair, pulls my body to his, and kisses me. After a few minutes he finally let me breathe "I wanna ask you for a while now, but I didn't want to rush you, but will you consider being more than friends? Becoming my girlfriend?" I nod with a smile and he kisses me again with more passion than he ever had.

"Now that it's the afternoon, I have packed sandwhiches, drinks, and fruit for lunch. We are going to the beach." I smile as he holds his arm out for me to take. He walks us to the beach and we sit down on the blanket he brought. "Love?" I turn to him picking up a piece of pineapple "yes my love?" I smile to him "why did you give me a chance?" I think for a second and look back to him with a smile, "because you not like the others, your different, you don't tear me as if I'm some freak, and that's what I love about you." I look down and turn away from him. He looks to me with a smile "love? You love something about me?" I turn back to him "yes, I do love you Oozie, I didn't want to freak you out, and run you away, but my feelings are there and they are real."  He slides closer to me "my sweet little pumpkin princess, you are not nor will you ever be a freak." He says moving my hair out of my face "and there's no way your gonna scare me away, I've fallen too hard for you to leave you now." I smile and leans in to kiss me. When he pulls back he says with a smile "tastes like pineapple!" He winks and grabs a drink from the cooler. "So we've moved onto the next phase, admitting our love for each other." I smileand take his tea "I guess so" he gasps "that was mine!" I giggle "gotta kiss me if you want it back!" He smirks "don't mind if I do!" And he smiles kissing me.

About an hour later we were making pumpkins in the sand. When we were done, we backed up and look at our master pieces, my look like poo compares to his. "Hey don't pout, yours is cute." I narrow my eyes and laugh "you liar, mine looks horrible, but yours is amazing!" He blushes and takes a picture of both our pumpkins "now it's sandy pumpkins!" I laugh and watch as he packs up the stuff. "Wait what are you doing?" He smiles, "you didn't think this was the only part of our date that we are having? Huh?" He walks over to me with the basket "no sweetheart, we have a whole day and night ahead of us, and don't worry Santana won't be coming by tonight."  I arch and eyebrow and giggle as he pulls me through the forrest on our way back to Auradon prep.

When we get back, I saw something hanging  on my door. I take it down and read that it was a note from fairy godmother asking for things and that it could be given to her tomorrow. Oozie takes it from me, "this can wait til tomorrow, right now, you are mine!" We walk in and he sits me on the couch walking to our fridge and pulling out popsicles. "I'm trying to keep this spring/summer date in spooky theme." I smile and take the pumpkin popsicle from him "handsome it's fine, I'm just happy to spend time with you." He smiles and I cuddle into him as we watch horror movies together.

It was nine at night when he said "go change into some pjs, I'll be back with a few surprises." He smiles walking out the door, I walk to my closet and pull out my red satin knee length cami gown, a red satin robe, I fix up my hair and makeup, and make the room a little moodier. He walks back in shocked, looking around the place, his eyes eventually met mine. "Sweetheart, you look amazing!" He smiles to me, sets down the cookies, milk, and sketchbook. Walking over to me, he stops close to me running his hands down my sides "your beautiful" he whispers and takes off my robe. He then takes I'm my next outfit appearance "now my love, I want you to lay down and let me draw you." I turn to him "wait if you wanna draw me, I have something better." He gives me questionable look "what's better than this?"

A few minutes later I walk back into the room in a red babydoll see through lingerie dress. That was a joke gift from Santana. His jaw drops "I..I..I." I smirk and leaning towards him. "Do I make you speechless Oozie?" I smirk walking back over dropping a cookie on the floor on accident, I bent over to pick it up. I blow on the cookie and hear a groan. "I'm sorry I really wanted the cookie.." he narrows his eyes "you know this is not about the cookie!" I hide my grin and advt confused "what's it about?" He narrows his eyes at me and gets up from the chair. Grabbing my face and pulling my face towards towards him "it's about what you have on underneath.." he grits through his teeth holding my chin tightly, I then realized what he meant "oh you mean a thong! Oh I wear those about three days a week, is it making you uncomfortable? Do you need me to take it off because it will?" He turns so quick "no, no you don't need to take it off, just know your a tease." I got him right where I want him "how am I at ease if I like to wear thongs daily?" He doesn't say anything but holds his legs together having the sketch pad in front of him as I smirk to myself.

I lean forward making the dress ride up, I hear him groan, I paid no attention to it, because I was really enjoying these cookies. I look up at him as he looks at me with darken eyes. "You might wanna take some, before I eat them all, did you make these?" He grunts nodding, forgetting all about him and his problem, I moan at the taste, bitting into the warm cookie.  "These are so good, you my handsome knight, are a very talented baker." He looks back up at me and I sit up and stand putting on my slippers and robe. "Where are you going?" I put on some music and go sit back down taking the robe off giving him the tease effect. "I hate you!" I smirk and look back at him "you know you love me." He smiles to me "I do, I really do." It was about two in the morning when we finally got to bed. "Goodnight my love, sweet nightmares" I smile and kiss him "good night my handsome night."