🎃The new king of Auradon🎃

Something hits my head, but I don't move

Something hits my head, but I don't move. Then it hits me again, I groan and roll over to see Ben in his sweat pants hitting me with a pillow. "What!?" I snuggle closer into my pillow, zero barks loudly throughout the room.  "Come on! It's coronation day!!" I sit up quickly making him fall off the bed "coronation is today!" I run to my vanity "oh my gosh! Look at me!" He laughs "shut up you look way worse and where is your shirt?"

I say jokingly he makes a fake offended noise, Santana laughs at the two of us. There was a knock on our door a familiar blue haired girl walks in "I have your dresses, but before we see that we are going to get you ready! Off you go Ben!" She shoos him out of the room.

After an hour and a half of doing hair, nails, and makeup for the three of us, I finally get to put on the dress! When I open it it was absolutely stunning! "Evie you out did yourself! How much do you want for it?" She smiles "nothing it's yours!" I look at her bug eyes "what!? No! I got to pay you!" She shakes her head "since I've gotten here you have been nothing but nice to me, stood up for me, made me a friend..please let this be my gift to you for today." I smile and hug her "thank you Evie." She hugs me back tighter "your welcome! Now let's get going, there's someone else who has requested to see you." She tells me with a smile. She helps me slip on my dress "now the shoes!" I smile at her as she gets the shoes out "Evie everything you make I know I'm going to love!" She shows me the red pumps with the black bedazzled heel. "You are never leaving, you are now my personal stylist." She laughs "you think I'm joking I'm serious evie." She smiles at me "of course my pumpkin princess!" I laugh and slip on the shoes and tiara. "You look absolutely beautiful! Now let's go see your man!" I laugh as the three of us hook arm in arm and walk out the door.

We walk outside where the carriages are, Ben is talking to Oozie and Riven by my carriage, they out did theirselves with mine. Ben's carriage is covered in blue and yellow flowers, while mine is covered in red and black roses. Ben notices us and smiles "look at my royal advisor and future pumpkin queen looking like well... a queen!" I laugh and stand beside them waiting on the others.  "Look at my best friend and future king looking like well.. a king!" He laughs bringing me in for a hug "I love you, your going to be a amazing royal advisor." I smile and kiss his cheek "thank you Ben and so will you!" He flips his non existent hair with a smile "I know I'll be the best royal advisor out there." I laugh and hug him again.

When everyone was there we all loaded up and headed off to the church. "You look beautiful my love." He kisses my lips "thank you handsome!" He hands me a single black rose "I never got to ask you so I'm going to do it now. Although we are already on the way there." I laugh "will you be my date to coronation?" I smile and lean over to kiss his cheek "I would to."

"She's definitely had work done." The evil queen says watching Snow White. All the other villains just look at her. Snow White talks about Fairy Godmother and her wand "I want that wand!" Cruella tells her "do you? Haven't heard." Snow whites voice is heard again " Oh and here comes Ben and Jackie now!" Maleficent in shock says "is that my daughter looking like some kind of.." evil queen helps her out "a princess" Oogie looks closer "and my son looking like a prince!" Secretly Oogie was happy for his son.