🎃Oogie Boogie and the Family Day Fiasco🎃

Oozie's pov

When I woke up, I saw my beautiful girlfriend in my arms asleep. I kissed her head and slowly walked out her room to go change for the day. I met her at her locker after I was done. "You know, usually when a boyfriend stays the night, they wake up with their girlfriend the next morning, not leave her." I smiled guilty, "you looked so peaceful gorgeous, I didn't want to wake you, but I had to change." she smiles "I had a feeling, I was just messing with you my love." I smile and I sigh relieved "now I believe you have remedial goodness class to go to today!" I give her a questionable look "how did you know that?" She looks away "your keeping something from me..come on tell me what it is?" I tickled her making her laugh, gosh I love her laugh.

The bell rang and I slowly let her go "go now or you'll be late." She giggles and kisses me bye then walks down the hallway. She wore a black lace cropped long sleeve top, red leather pants that made her butt look great, and black pumps. I whistle down the hallway and she looks back. I blow her a kiss and she catches blowing one back to me.

I finally got to class and sat down behind Jay and Carlos fairy godmother walks up to us. "Children, excuse me, um, as you know, this Sunday is family day at Auradon Prep. And because your parents can't be here due to distance, we've areanged for a special treat!" I think this is what my pumpkin princess was so excited not to spoil, Oh her poor innocent soul. We look to each other worried, fairy godmother pushes the button, turning on the monitor. When it comes on all you can see is maleficent's face. "I don't see anything, nor do I hear." Fairy godmother calls for us and we walk up behind her. "Is it...is it.. is.." maleficent says I hear dad and Jafar both tell her to "press enter" Maleficent turns as Jafar tries to fix it "can I please see a remote? Is this thing on?" Maleficent saying please!? That's new.

On their side the computer is pitch black. "It's broken! I hate electronic!" Maleficent throws down the remote and they all appear on screen as the monitor beeps. "Oh!" Says the Evil queen "Evie! It's mommy!" Evie waves to her mom, I was happy someone was happy to see her. "Look how beautiful! You know what they say, the poison apple doesn't fall far from the tree!" Maleficent fixes her horns "don't you mean the weeds?" I roll my eyes, cruella has a big smile on her face seeing her son, Jafar had one too, my dad, my dad looked at me with watery eyes. I smile to him and tell him I love him. He signs that he loves me too behind them. I smile, but my mood was ruined by cruella "who's the old bat?" Mal leans in and says "this is fairy godmother." Maleficent smirks "still doing tricks with eggplants?" The villains chuckle " I turned a pumpkin into a beautiful carriage!" Maleficent laughs "you really couldn't give Cinderella till one am? I mean really? What the hamsters had to be back on their little wheels?" She says making them all laugh fairy godmother says offended "they were mice! They were not.." she turns to look towards the kids "they were mice!" Maleficent laughs as fairy godmother whispered it into the screen walking away.

"Hi mom!" Maleficent gasps "Mal!" She stammers "I miss you!" Jafar adds in "you children are never far away from our thoughts." The parents all wave, it really seems like the one who is wanting revenge is Maleficent. Everyone else had just accepted it. "I got it, how long must mommy wait to see you?" Mal tells her "there's a big coronation coming up, I think probably sometime after that." Maleficent asks when "Friday ten am" Mal replies.

Maleficent says "are you sure I can't see you before that? I don't know what I'll do if I don't get my hands on that magic..you you little nugget that I love so much!" Oggie adds in "we'll love you all and miss you guys so much." The five of us look up at my dad with a smile, he's the only genuine person who really misses us. "Yes I completely understand, mother" cruella looks into the screen "Carlos is that a dog?" Dude whimpers "poor dude" cruella starts talking to the stuffed puppy "yes, yes, baby, I do understand." I was sad to see my dad leave, I see fairy godmother talk to someone through and head piece with a nod.