🎃Going to the isle🎃

Evie out did herself with these outfits, I especially love mine I have on a black turtle neck, black leather shorts, a red leather jacket, red thigh high boots, and isle of the lost worthy makeup. I stand by the car waiting on everyone, I finally see them start coming down the stairs. "Jay, keys, remote" Ben says as Jay turns and catches both. "Wait!" Evie tells them "something's wrong!" Everyone looks to her as she walks in front of ben and fixes his beanie. "Oh" he says "there" she smiles.

"SHOTGUN!" We all turn to familiar looking scruffy puppy "no dude, stay, the isle is way too dangerous" I pout as he whimpers. Everyone else frozen staring at dude "did he just.." Jay asks "Talk? Yeah I know, I'll tell you later!" Everyone starts walking towards me and the limo "dang you look beautiful my pumpkin princess!" Oozie says as he wraps his arms around me and kisses my cheek. "Let's go!"

We all get in and Jay starts up the limo "okay, once we cross the bridge park under the pier in the old garage." Evie tells Jay "got it!" He starts to drive off. I sit beside Oozie in the back of the limo "I can take my eyes off of you, you look so gorgeous." I smile and tell him thank you. He brings my hand to his lips and kisses it. "When we get back I'm taking you on a very much needed date." I lean over and kiss his cheek "I mean I know we've had dinner together and study dates, but I want to take you on a real date." I smile "I would love that Oozie."  When jay pressed the button for the bridge to appear I looked out the window and saw how pretty it was out here on the water at night.

Jay pulls up to the garage and we all get out. "Ben help me with the tarp!" Carlos and Ben grab the tarp and pull it over the limo with the help of Jay and Evie. I look around at the place feeling guilty, they had to live in a place like this? "It's weird being back here" Evie tells Oozie, he looks at her as he pulls the tarp "we'll get in and get out." Carlos yells out Jay's name passing him another tarp.

Ben walks over to a tunnel and looks into it saying "what's in here?" His voice echos and the VKs run toward him. "Ben.. you don't wanna know." Jay tells him, I sigh when I heard that and began walking around still in their line of sight. "Guys, keep it chill, all right? Last thing we need is our parents figuring out we're here."

Oozie takes my hand in his and walks with me out of the garage. We walk through the alley way and turn the corner. A kid runs up to me and stops me from following them "hey!" Fighting him to let go of my hands I feel someone take my wallet and turn, I catch their little arms. I turn and see that it was a young girl. . "Hey stop!"  I see Oozie approaching behind me and I shake my head. Turning my head I look into the little girls eyes and look at her appearance and it makes my heart break. I look over to the little boy and back to her "just take it" she smiles happily at her friend and then back to me giving me a hug. I smile down at her, hugging her, and tell her to go on. I turn and walk towards them, taking Oozie's  hand in mine kissing his cheek.

  Realizing Ben wasn't with us, we eventually found Ben with a pirate, the pirate growls at my brother making Jay and Oozie step in front of the man while Evie takes Bens jacket in her hands. "Ben stop, just stop!" Ben asks her why? "This isn't a parade, it's the isle." Oozie looks at his girlfriend and Ben "keep your hands in your pockets unless you're stealing." My heart drops thinking about the kids having to steal for food. It shouldn't have to be this way and we going to change it. "You either slouch or strut" Carlos says taking me out of my thoughts. "And never ever smile." Oozie finishes off the rules for us. "Okay thanks.." Evie holds out her hand and says "no thank you and drop the please too...Just chill."

After the lesson on being like a villain Ben  walked away singing. "Ben stop!" I grab his arm as we bump into someone. "Hey man, hey!" I smile and tell the guy "hey" he smiles "I know you two!" I look at Jay, Oozie, Evie, and Carlos they look tenser than they were before. "Uh, no don't, we don't know you either man." "Uh, yeah you do come on you two really? Huh? Dude I'll give you a quick hint, my dad is quick, slick, and his neck..huh...is incredibly thick." My stomach drops knowing exactly who this is... it's Gaston's son. Hmm he's not bad looking to be Gaston's son and he's kinda sweet. Oozie takes my arms and bring me closer to him.

Ben looks to all of us and looks to me with a worried glance. "Come on man.." the boy the looks up, I turn to see what he was looking at.. it was a poster of Ben and Mal, he points to the poster and then back to Ben.

Everyone then turns to look at the poster "huh? Huh." He gets a look of recognition on his face and gasps. "Uh oh" Oozie squeezes my hand in his "oh your king Ben!"  Evie and Carlos then moves Ben "I don't think so dude." Oozie takes my hand and hurries off with them. "Yeah your King Ben, and your Oozie, Jay, Carlos, Evie, and random girl I don't know! Hey guys!" He smiles "ah uma's gonna love this!" He laughs running away.

We walk a little bit away and Oozie stops to pick up a rock, throwing it at the sign making the gate open. Ben walks up to the first stair, stopping he turns back to looks at us "wish me luck" Jay nods "all the way up" he tells Ben. Ben and I look up and there was a lot of stairs. I smile back to him "good luck Benny boo!" I smile giving him two thumbs up, he chuckles "thanks jacko" Evie adds "Good luck" as we watch him walk up the stairs.