Violent Disassembly Required

"Oh yeah!" Monty cheered, "Wreckin' stuff! Now there's somethin' I can get behind!"

"We will need to move quickly," said Freddy, "So it would be best if you would get inside," he knelt before Care and opened his stomach hatch.

Care made a face, "You sure about that? You kept a corpse in there for a month."

"I made sure the cleaning was quite thorough. It is your best means of transport, as well."

Monty held up a hand, "Uh, I'm sorry, I don't think I heard you quite right. You kept a what in there?"

"He kept my friend's dead body in there after said friend was brutally murdered by a lady in a rabbit suit. Also my friend's soul apparently possessed him so there's that."

Monty's shades slipped down his face. "... Whu?"

"Avoiding conversation... now." Care clambered into Freddy and situated herself as he stood up. "Huh roomier in here than I thought," she said, her voice bouncing around the small metal cocoon.

"What in the hey happened here while I was out, Fazbear!?" Monty exclaimed.

"Another time," sighed Freddy, "Come, we must hurry to find the server room."

Monty scoffed, "Yeah an' maybe on the way you can explain why there's suddenly rabbit people killin' kids in our home?"

"Go ahead and tell him, man, we got time," said Care.

Freddy sighed again and turned to Monty, who hadn't moved from where they'd been standing. "I will tell you if we can start moving. As long as we are out here, we are not safe."

Monty's head rolled with his eyes as he started forward, "Yeah yeah yeah, maybe explain that, too. Also why you got Roxy's eyes. I oughtta rip em outta yer skull, Fazbear; what'd you do to her?"

"I will explain all," Freddy interrupted, "Just-..." he stopped the thought with a hiss through his teeth, "Do you recall the Fazbear Killer that Bonnie was researching?"

"I remember him mentionin' that, yeah."

"It seems he was correct in assuming the killer had returned."

Monty's tail curled and a hiss escaped his throat.

Through the halls and rooms and around stalking STAFF, Freddy explained how the first child went missing, followed by eight more over the span of six months. He told about Gregory, how he'd lasted five hours in the mall being pursued by Vanny and the controled animatronics. He theorized about the glitch and its nature, that there was something—someone—in control of it. He told how Gregory had left the mall come morning, but Vanny caught up to him.

His voice lowered and his words slowed when he talked about Gregory's death and subsequent possession. Finally, he got to Care. How she'd snuck in, how the glitch now wanted her, how they had to find a way to free her and themselves from this purple virus.

Monty held up a pointed finger, "So a serial killer from, like, the 1960's has returned from the dead in the 2020's by means of digital resurrection and now wants... to keep killin' kids?"

"Yup," Care deadpanned.

"Huh. Dull," said Monty, "You'd think the guy woulda gotten bored o' the killin' thing. I mean, it ends the same every time, don't it?"

"Why do people keep hunting deer if it ends the same every time?" Care countered.

Both Monty and Freddy halted.

"That is... a morbid yet valid point," said Freddy. 

A/N
Aaaaaand that's as far as I got.
Enjoy the outline for the rest of it and thanks for giving this a shot. 

Catch you on the flipside