Prologue

The sound of the stick hitting the solid ball before colliding with another marble ball echoed across the room. The red striped ball bounced along the walls of the pool table before going into one of the holes on the far right. "Yes! Score!" A man with short blonde hair and glasses shouted in triumph.

"You haven't even won the game yet." A cool tone spoke, as a man walked over to the blonde's side with a cigarette in his mouth. He had slicked back black hair and sunglasses decorating his face, however it didn't seem to harm his vision all too much, "Don't go celebrating so soon Goo." He breathed in the smoke from the cigarette before clasping it with two of his fingers, puffing out a cloud of gray smoke.

The man with yellow hair rolled his eyes, "Whatever, I'm closer to winning than you are." He stated with a smirk as he took a step back, allowing the black haired male to take his shot. "Oh! Gun are you excited?" Goo questioned with a wide smile as he leaned on the wooden pool, watching as his friend adjusted the grip on his pole.

Gun's expression remained stoic as he aimed for the solid purple ball, before he hit the solid white ball with the wooden stick firing it, knocking the purple ball into the hole it was next to earning a scoff from Goo. "I will admit a little." Gun replied as he traded places with Goo, a slight smile decorating his features.

"Just a little? Man, I'm ecstatic." Goo stated with an excited grin as he took his turn in the game. "How fun life is going to be now." He stated further before a curse left his lips as the ball he aimed didn't go into the hole.

Gun let out a sigh, "You are just a maniac." Goo turned his head sharply glaring at him as he walked up to him.

"You wanna go huh?" Goo questioned in a dark tone as his frown turned into a smirk. "I'll kick your a$$."

"In your dreams you haven't even got close once." Gun replied, walking past him to take his turn in the game, crouching down as his body leaned over the table.

"You haven't won either! Don't act like you have!" Goo stated as he walked over to lean against the wall, crossing his arms.

Before the two could argue further the sound of a phone ringing reached their ears. Gun reached into his pocket, glancing at the screen before answering, "Hello?" A smile began to form along Gun's face, "Alright we are on it." He then pulls the phone away from his ear before turning his head to look at Goo with that same smile. "Game is over, we have work to do."

***********************************

A girl carried a bundle of clothes in her arm as she walked towards a box, her (h/c) hair tied up in a messy bun. She let out a small hum with the music playing through her earbuds as she began folding the clothes and placing them in the box. A smile spread across her features, happy to get out of this district and getting into the school she dreams of. Once she was done placing all her clothes in the box, she tapped the box and stacking it in the corner where a bunch of other boxes were gathered. 

She then moved on to the next things that needed to be boxed freezing when she felt a tap on her shoulder. She took out her earbud before turning her head seeing a woman looking similar to herself except her hair was black as night matching her eyes, a gentle smile decorated her features. "Yeah mom?" The girl questioned the woman, her amber eyes glistening with curiosity, taking her phone out of her pocket to pause the music.

"Are you sure you will be alright alone? I can move in with you if you want." Her mother stated, her eyes held sadness as she looked at her daughter, not seeming ready to let her go just yet.

The girl shook her head, "I'll be fine mom really. You have to stay here for work, I know how much you love the job." She stated as she went back to gathering things in her room to box. She gathered all her sketchbooks as her mother placed down a box beside her to put them in. The girl smiled in thanks as she began to pile the sketchbooks along with books she loves, into the box.

"I know it's just ... you will be away from us for so long." Her mother stated sitting down beside her as she watched her daughter pack her things, clasping her hands in front of her.

"Good riddance, maybe I can actually have some peace." A male spoke looking almost identical to the girl except he was much taller than her and had more refined muscles than she did. His face wore a smirk as he looked down at her.

"Damon!" Her mother glared at her son who just leaned against the doorway, his smirk widening into a cocky grin, his eyes focused on his sister.

The girl raised her middle finger to the male saying, "Love ya too bro." He raised one back at her before turning and walking away from the room. The mother sighed, shaking her head slightly. "Also mom, you guys can come visit whenever you want." The girl turned to look at the woman before getting back to packing. "It's not too far. It's just that living there would be much easier for me." She stated, closing the box and taping it up.

The woman let out a sigh, "I know, it's just." Tears came to the woman's eyes as she spoke, "You are growing up so fast." The woman sniffled lightly, in almost instinct, the girl leaned forward hugging her mother tightly.

"Awe mom, don't cry, you're going to make me cry." The girl spoke, as tears welled up in her eyes as her mother hugged her even tighter, seeming to not want to let her daughter go.

"Promise me (Y/N), promise me you will stay out of trouble." The woman sniffled, the grip on her daughter tightened.

The girl's frown turned into a soft smile, "I promise mother. I'll stay out of trouble." She promised, however the promise to her mother would not last, as the world she is about to walk into had other plans for the girl.

Hello everyone, and welcome. Real quick I will let you know this will start taking place after the festival with Duke and Daniel singing. I will be starting from there after the first couple of chapters so you guys know where is starts from. 

See you soon <3