Chapter 18

"Huh? A sport's day?" I questioned hearing Zoe and Daniel conversing not too far away, leaning back in my chair a bit. "I didn't know we had a sport's day." I mumbled, although I really didn't want to think about participating, social anxiety is a thing ya know ... not to mention I would feel all the attention is on me, which is unbearable. A shiver ran down my spine just thinking about it.

    "Yes. It's just about to start. Are you going to participate?" She questioned but before I could answer she turned back to Daniel,  "Could Piggy come hang out on sports day?" Zoe questioned, tucking a strand of hair behind her ear as she smiled warmly at Daniel before glancing at me. "You are good at sports, right Daniel?" Zoe asked, leaning on his desk.

    "Eh? Not at all." Daniel responded, causing me to look at him confused, before thinking he was like me. Not wanting to be in the spotlight all too much. Although ... that is a lame excuse.

"What about you (Y/N)?" Zoe questioned, looking over at me, seeming to be repeating her question from before, as I wrinkle my nose at the thought.

"No thanks. I don't wanna." I reply, only to be hit with the Zoe puppy dog eyes. "Stop it! I said no!" I say feeling a little uncomfortable under her gaze, those eyes ... How could I say no? No, I must stay strong! "Fine. I'll join." Yep, totally caved ... great resistance me. Zoe, however, was practically beaming in victory.

  "Hey Daniel! Could you please run? You seem as fast as Zack. You did dodge his punches." I hear class rep questions from somewhere up front.

"Huh!? But I'm not good at sports!" Daniel insisted, looking at the two in utter shock.

The class president looked at him confused, raising a brow, "Eh! What kind of excuse is that?" Daniel just continued to sit there in slight shock as he seemed to think for a moment, meanwhile the class president continued mumbling with a couple others, figuring out more relay racers, "Okay so the anchor is Daniel Park. Who'll be in the third spot?"

I then looked over in surprise as Jay raised his hand, whispers spread across the classroom. I guess this was the first time Jay willingly volunteered for something. "You're just doing it cause Daniel is in the relay isn't it." I mumbled, narrowing my eyes at Jay as he looked at me in shock before waving his hands around frantically, a light blush decorating his features.

"Okay. Daniel and Jay for the relay. As for the girls-" The class president was interrupted at the sound of the door opening, I looked over to see Zack walking through the doorway. The whole class fell silent, their eyes glued on him.

"What are you staring at? Is my face funny?" He questioned, his eyes narrowing into a glare.

"No!" The class said in unison, before Zack walked deeper into the classroom heading towards his seat besides Daniel.

Daniel smiled brightly up at the black haired male, "Zack. Hey, long time no-"

"Don't talk to me."

Daniel looked back down at his desk, "Okay." His shoulders were tense, seeming to believe Zack was angry with him.

"Zack don't be mean, Mira is watching." I whispered to him with a smirk causing Zack to flinch as he looked in the direction of Mira who was watching him from her desk, a couple of snacks in front of her. In an instant Zack sat down in his chair, quickly holding up a conversation with Daniel.

Then the Sport's Day came, I, like the rest of the fashion department, was dressed with a yellow shirt, yellow and black shorts, and a headband with yellow fuzz balls making it seem like antennas. I felt ridiculous, as a fashion dept you would've thought they would have chosen better outfits ... but at least we aren't like the architecture department, who dressed up as inflatable people riding dinos. .