Chapter 1

Aaliyah's P. O. V

"Can I have a kiss baby?" Justin asked.

"No Justin I'm on the Internet" I said. I was checking my instagram feed.

"Please babe" he begged.

"No Justin I'm tryna see something" I said.

"Please, please "Justin consisted. I didn't want him to keep begging me  so I just crash my lips on his.

My lips moved together and Justin of course took over the kiss.

I always loved Justin kisses but you guys only kiss I only went so far as made out.

I pulled away from the kiss and went back to my instagram feed.

"Justin who is this? "I asked pointing to a picture of some model on my screen.

" Oh that's just a friend why is it that every girl I take a picture with someone thinks its my girlfriend? "Justin asked.

" Oh babe I wish you could take a picture with me so everyone would know we're together "I pouted.

We couldn't do that because of the age difference, I am 16 and he's 21.

The media would be on his back and my dad and brother would kill him.

" Hi we can take a pic" he said. I got up off of his lap and took the picture.

I checked my instagram to see the pic he caption it : every girl I take a pic with is my girlfriend, she's my only girlfriend.

I smiled at the caption but knew people would not take it literally.

"Ding dong" my phone alarmed time for me to go, "I said.

"Bye Y/N" Justin said.

"Bye baby" I said then I gave him a peck on the cheek and left.

Damm daddy's gonna kill me I thought it was 11:30 p.m. I was supposed to be home by 10:00.

................... At Home..................

"AALIYAH WHERE THE HELL WERE YOU? "I dad's voice roared.

" With my friend" I said.

"Which one? "he asked.

" Chantell, " I lied.

"Oh really because I called her and she said YOU WEREN'T THERE!!! "he screamed.

Shit!

" Um did I say Chantell I meant - " I was about to say your other friends name.

My dad screamed "I DON'T WANT TO HERE IT GO TO YOUR ROOM."

I was so glad he didn't ask me where you really were and I quickly ran to your room.

I took out my phone and text Justin : hi Justin can you come by me xoxo.

Justin : yeah I'll be there soon.

Justin of course had to take the window if he ever walk through the door my dad would pimp slap him.
11 minutes later

I heard loud knocking on the window is this fool stupid.

I looked out the window and whisper/yell Justin "stop knocking on my dam window so loud."

"Sorry babe" he said then I helped him come into my room.

5 minutes later

Justin and I talked about random stuff that were on our minds, everything was going good until....

Justin leaned and kissed me then.

"Y/N WHAT THE FUCK" I heard an angry voice that sound like your dad but it wasn't, it was Drew even worse.

"Um Drew this is not what it looks like "I said pulling away from Justin the look on his face look like he wanted to run.

" Paps! "he shouted." No no don't call him" I begged.

"What is it - "

" Aaliyah what the fuck? "he asked.

" Daddy it's nothing "I said.

" It's nothing what is this lil white boy doing here? "he asked.

" Well dad -" I was interrupted by my brother.

"He was kissing her" he informed.

"WHAT THE FUCK, GET YOUR NASTY WHITE ASS OUT OFF HERE!! "he shouted his words must Justin because it really hurt me .

" Daddy it's not a big deal" I said.

"Why not? "he asked.

" Well because he's my boyfriend and age ain't nothing but a number" I said proudly.

"What the fuck you saying he's 20 fucking 1 and your 16. "

" I'm sorry Mr. Houston but I love your daughter" Justin said. That made you feel good.

My brother was about to hit him but my dad held him back.

"Get the fuck out of my house and if you ever touch my daughter again I'll tell the media" he said.

Why daddy?
Why daddy poor J. B.
Sorry I took very long.
I love y'all vote, vote.
Thanks for the votes and comments.
:-) :-) :-)