Chapter 5

J= Well Selena come over and asked me to go out with her. I said no and she asked me why and I said I have a girlfriend. She then said Justin you don't mean that then she hugged me and asked me if I didn't miss her. I quickly pushed her away but you probably didn't see. I know you may not believe me babe but I love you.

I didn't believe a word Justin said until...... I heard my notification going crazy.

I then checked my Twitter news feed and my eyes became widen by the trends. There was stuff like :

J. B has a new girlfriend :(
Justin's got a black girlfriend :) :) ')

I then went on Google to check what the media was saying about this.

An article read : Selena Gomez ex- girlfriend of Justin Bieber has just relieved that Justin Bieber has a new girlfriend. She told our sources that Justin shut her out for this girl. She said I went to visit my ex- boyfriend because I was talking about forgiving him, but he said he had a new girlfriend Selena also told our sources.

I couldn't believe my eyes. What Justin said was true.

I immediately had to call him.

J= Hello Y/N?
M= Hi baby I saw the trends, the article and everything and I believe you!
J= Really?
M= Yeah I'm sorry for the being childish and listening to you.
J=It's okay if I saw you with someone else. I won't want to hear you explain yourself.
M= I just wish you could tell them who I was :(:(
J=Me too :(:(:(

"Aaliyah !! " dad screamed." I'm coming! "I screamed back.

It was probably for dinner. Well it better be because I was hungry.

I ran out of the room. Forgetting that I was talking to Justin. I ran back for my phone and put it on silent. My dad hates when phones ring out during family time.

"I'm here daddy, "I said. I sat down next to my brother.

We prayed, they talked and I just sat and ate my food.

They didn't bring up anything about Justin but I was about too.

" Well I texted Justin, " I said. Everyone at the table became quite.

My dad then broke the silence.
" What did he say? "Dad asked.

" Well he explained why he did it. He wasn't really hugging. You know like if they were together she was being a thot and hugged him and he pushed her off. I didn't get to see all of it so" I explained.

"Are you gonna believe? "dad asked.

" Well um, I checked my Twitter account and the trends supported his story and I also read an arti-" I got cut off by my dad.

"What are you tryna say Aaliyah ? "my dad asked.

" Well I wanted you guys to please accept Justin and I relationship. I understand you guys met the wrong way, but he's a really nice guy and I want you guys to like him, "I said.

" Aaliyah - "my mom said but got cut her off .

" Listen I won't move out I'll stay with you guys just let us be together," I begged.

"What I was gonna say Aaliyah was that I saw the Tweets too and I guess you guys are earth strong so you guys can be together by me, "my mom said.

I felt a little happier. It was just my brother and dad left.

" Hi whatever makes you happy I'm with it, "Drew said. I smiled now it's just up to my dad.

" Daddy? "I asked waiting for his answer.

" I can't -" he said I interrupted him.

"You can't what dad you're older than mom. Why can't you just let me be with him. What do you mean I can't?" I shouted.

"Baby I can't let my baby girl go, "he said.

Awww. Love y'all.