Chapter 4

He can't be serious.

"Dad you're joking right? "I asked.

" FUCK NO! "he shouted threw the phone.

Drew tried to plead with my dad but there was know use he just wasn't given in.

" By Drew , "I said and I hugged him.

" You can't go Y/N, "he said. He had tears in his eyes. I can't just let Justin get arrested.

I ran back to Justin's house to discover him explaining the situation to Pattie.

Mom it she's just an age difference," he said you hid behind the wall and listened to what they were saying.

"Justin I just don't want you playing this girl or going to jail just be careful, "she said.

I decided to move from behind the wall. Pattie left.

" Um Justin, " I bearly got to say before he ran into my arms.

He lift you up in there then put me down and asked.

" What are you doing here, I mean you left so how did you get here? "

" Well my dad said if I come back then he's gonna report you so I to stay with you babe, "I said.

" Oh babe I'm so sorry, "he said.

" It's not your fault Justin, " I said "but I really don't know where I'm gonna go, you inqired.

" You can stay with me babe, "he said with a smile. You didn't even remember him, like staying by him.

" Justin can I have a call on your phone? "I asked. I wanted to call my bother so he could bring my clothes.

" Ok "he said and he handed you his phone. I dialed my brother's number.

M =me and D= Drew

D= Hi Aaliyah .

M = I called to ask you something -
D = Is it for you to come back home because you can.
M=No silly I want you to bring my clothes.
D= Ok I'll bring them.

9 minutes later

Justin and I were sitting on is couch.

"Baby why did you call your brother? "Justin asked.

" Just to bring my clothes, "I said.
" Is your dad coming? "he asked. He looked a little frightening.

" No I don't think so, "I replied. I really hope he doesn't come.

" Beep, beep" I heard a car park up in Justin's drive way.

"I think that's my brother, "I said. I got up from the couch and ran outside.

I saw my brother and my mom and wait my dad. My dad? Why is he here?

You walked towards them.

" Hi Aaliyah , "my brother greeted like it was nothing he brought the whole family here.

" Why did you bring everyone? "I asked.

"He didn't bring us I wanted to come," my mother said.

"Mom if you came to tell me I shouldn't be with Justin please don't,"I begged.

She looked at you with sad eyes and said" I didn't come for that, I love you babe I just want you to come home. "

" Mom if I come home daddy's gonna make Justin go to jail, "you said.

" He deserves to go to jail, Aaliyah he doesn't love you like you think he's just playing with you, "he said.

You felt hurt by the words he said. How could he say that but you weren't gonna cry.

" Daddy he loves me and if you could just give me my suitcase Drew I'll be on my way, "I said.

He handed you your bag and I walked back. When I looked back you saw my brother in tears and your mom.

I'll miss them.

I walked to the house and saw the door slightly open. It seemed that two people were talking inside.

You stood back with my suitcase and listen to their conversation. I could tell it was Justin and a girl, but who?

I decided to look inside because you couldn't hear anything they were saying the T. V. was up to loud.

I couldn't believe what you saw Justin and Selena Gomez hugging like what the fuck?

I ran back to my brother's car. I was basically running behind it because he was driving.

He stopped you told him what happened and he let you in.

On the ride home my mom curse Justin with every word in the book but my dad said nothing.

I reached home and ran into my room.

I saw you phone light up and you got a call from Justin.

M=me and J=Justin

J= hi baby where are you?
M=home
J=why?
M=ask Selena
J=what no we're not together
M= so why were you hugging?
J=because......

I couldn't hear what he said because my dad popped into the room.

"Baby are you all right? "he asked.

I covered the speakers of your phone so Justin didn't hear my dad.

" Yeah dad," I said.

"You know I love you? "he asked.

" Yes daddy, "you said then you hugged him.

M= Justin what were you saying?
J= well..............

Sorry I took so long. I hope you liked it love y'all.

Thanks for the votes and comments. Love them.