Chapter 8

Justin's P. O. V.

"I understand Sir, "I said. He then did the strangest thing. He brought me in for a man hug.

I walked back to the couch called Jaxon and was telling Aaliyah goodbye.

" Justin I said I wanted a favor, "she said. Oh I forgot.

" What is it you wanted? "I asked.
" I wanted you to teach me how to drive, "she said. I could do that.

" Okay sure I'll pick you up at 10:00, "I said.

" No Justin you can't I have school, "she said. I forgot about that. School is really cutting into our us time, but her dad would kill me if I made her skip.

Ight I'll pick you up 4:30," I said. She nod okay and I gave her a goodbye kiss.

China's P. O. V.

The kiss was supposed to be long but my dad made a fake cough and Justin separated our lips. He stood up and we just hugged.

Dam paps can't even have one moment?

"Say bye Jaxon, "Justin said. Jaxon said bye to the family and I gave him a little peck on his cheek.

The family told them bye.

Next Day

I woke up by the loud sound of my father's voice." Wake up! "he screamed.

I jumped off my bed and hopped to the bathroom and did my hygiene thing. Then I got dress, had breakfast and was off to school.

As I arrived at school. I saw all eyes on me and that isn't usually so. I wonder what's this is about.

I walked to my locker and saw my girl Chantell.

"Do you know why everyone is watching me? "I asked. She rolled her eyes.

" You need to stop acting dumb, "she said. What did she call me?" You know it's because you met Justin Bieber, "she said.

What? How does she know that?
She then took out her phone and should me the pick.

I forgot the one the paparazzi took when I was at Justin's house.

" So did you try to make a move? "she asked. I was very nervous she is my best friend. I can't lie to her.

" No it was just a picture we took, "I said. I can't believe I just lied to her. I just don't want anyone knowing.

I opened my locker and put in ny books but then I felt my phone buzzing. It was a text from Justin.

Hi babe sorry to bother you. I know you're probably at school, but I had to text you good morning beautiful. I woke up late Jaxon kept me up late. Love babe.

I smiled at the message but quickly put my phone in my pocket.

"Who was that? "Chantell asked.

" Um my dad, "I lied to her again.

" Oh what did he want? "she asked. I hate doing this.

Justin's P. O. V.

" Where do you want to go today man, "Khalil said. I thought about going somewhere with these guys, but it would always involve hoes or something.

" Where ever you guys are going I don't wanna go, "I said and I heard strange gasps.

" You Justin Bieber don't want to come, "he asked. I shook my head at how shock he was.

" Yeah I don't wanna come man, "I said.

" But dude this new club just open and there's gonna be a lot of honeys there man, "he said.

" I just want to have a little time off from girls you know?" I asked hoping that he would drop the whole club thing.

"So you got a girl? "he asked. I scratch my head.

" Nah bro. I can't I just not want to be fucking girls for one night? "I asked. I didn't even believe myself. Me, Justin Bieber not want sex? Never, but I'm with Aaliyah now so.

Aaliyah's P. O. V.

I sat in the back as usually I didn't want to be seen. I'm not exactly the most popular girl in this school.

" That's my seat, "Stacy said. She's your ideal popular girl. She's on the cheerleading team. Actually she's captain. She's has that perfect model body and amazing hair. She even has great teeth. Unlike me I have to wear braces.

" I'm...um....so-rry, "I stuttered. I'm really afraid of them. One time they put my head in a toilet and didn't come back for me.

I smelt like toilet water for three days straight.

As I was getting up she held my hand. Her little minions were laughing. Her minos are Raven, Rachel and Bahja.

"I saw a picture with you and Justin Bieber, she said flashing her phone in my face. "So do you know him, like know him know him or was it just a fan pic?" she asked.

My heart made a million nuts. Should I tell her? I mean she may lay up off my back more. But I can't tell her I didn't even tell my best friend.

"I - I don't know him li-k-e that, "I said looking at the floor not wanting to see there faces.

She laughed a long with her gang she let go of my arm and said" I know he wouldn't know your fat ass. "The other girls laughed.

I went and sat by Chantell in the front." What did that bitch say? "she asked.

" She said that I'm fat and I already knew that so-"

"Aaliyah you are not fat she's just a flat ass bitch, " Chantell said. I laughed.

" I guess my butt is too big, "I said.

She laughed" you're too crazy. Anyone would be happy to have a big butt like yours. "(a/n let's say her butt is like nicki minaj).

" I guess, "I replied.

It's 4:30 p.m.

I'm so glad I'm out of school. It's time for me to learn how to drive with Justin.

" Okay what's the first thing you are supposed to do? "Justin asked. If I asked this fool to teach me. Doesn't that mean I don't know?

" Um.. I'm I supposed to put on my seat belt? I asked. He nod his head.

"Now start the car, he said. I put the key in the key hole and the engine rawwed.

"Now reverse, "he said. I did as was told and I was driving like a pro in that private area.

I then parked the car and ease back into my chair.

" So how was school? "Justin asked. I ran my hand down my face. I wanted to forget school.

" It was school. Books, teachers, bullies, "I said. I said the bulling thing softly.

He looked at me and his facial expression was hard to pick out. He looked as if he was feeling so many emotions at once.

" People bully you at school? "he asked. I nod my head look at my hands playing with my fingers.

" It's not a big deal, "I said.

What is Justin gonna do?

Okay thanks for voting love y'all.