Chapter 13

Aaliyah's P. O. V.

It's been three months since Trey and I have been in a relationship. Yeah three months since I haven't talked to that loser Justin.

And if you ask me. I've been a whole lot better.

Chantell's P. O. V.

I looked at the door and saw Aaliyah and Trey coming threw the door. She's change since she's been with him.

"Get out my way, "she said as she walked to her locker with her ass hole boyfriend.

" Hi Aaliyah, "I said. She was about to respond until Trey asked is this nerd talking to you?

" I really don't understand how you could be with him, "I told her and she rolled her eyes and walked away.

He's a bad influence on her. She now smokes, drinks and she's very disrespectful.

" Ding, "the bell rang and I walked to my class.

I sat in my usual seat and Trey wanted me to get up.

I sucked my teeth and went to the back of the class. I didn't even realize that Aaliyah had a tattoo on her neck.

It's Trey's name what the hell? I then saw her get up and go out of class. She has also been skipping

I'm really worried about her.

"Good morning, "Mr. James said.

After School

I went to my locker to place my book inside and I saw the worst couple ever Aaliyah and Trey making out.

" Get a room, "I said. They just kept kissing. I took my stuff and left the building.

I walk home and today I'm really tired so I was going to walk between the alley.

As I was walking I felt like I was being watched.

I then felt a pair of hands around my mouth. Oh no.

The person had on a mask the threw me on their shoulders and walked me to a car.

As I was seated in the m seat of the car I saw that there was another guy in there.

I'm so confused. I should have took the long way.

He took his hand from off of my mouth and I screamed.

"Help, help!! "

" No calm down I'm Aaliyah's ex boyfriend. "Then I got even more shocked when the fool took off his mask. It was Justin Bieber.

" And I'm Aaliyah's dad, "the other man said.

" So why am I here? "I asked.

" Well Aaliyah's been acting up and we just wanted to know if you knew why? "her father asked.

Dad's P. O. V.

I know I didn't like Justin at first and I still don't like him much now, but if somebody could help me find out what's wrong with my daughter I thought it would be him.

Her mom doesn't want me getting into her personal life and her brothers at collage so he was the next best thing.

"My baby has a boyfriend? "I asked.

" Yeah, "Chantell replied. Justin came up with the idea to ask her friend. He didn't plan for us to take her like this but if I'm gonna mind my daughter's business it had to be dangerous.

" I'm sorry we took you like this, but Aaliyah has never told me anything about a boyfriend, "I said.

" But she has one his name is Trey, "she said.

" I told you he had something to do with this, "Justin added.

" But she never told me about him, "I said.

" She's been dating him since date, "Chantell said.

Justin's P. O. V.

That's the day after we broke up. In a way it's all my fault. I really didn't believe Dave when he said she was acting out.

I know it's been three months but I can't get over her. I know I made a big mistake since that day and I can't get over it.

"That's the day after we broke up, "I said.

" So how are we gonna get the Aaliyah we know and love back? "I asked.

It was silence for a while because we were all thinking.

I have a plan it might be so crazy it actually works.

At Aaliyah's House

Chantell's P. O. V.

I'm no stranger to this house I've been here a few times but now that she's with Trey I don't come here much.

My plan is... Now brace yourself. I think that because she was all good when she was dating Justin (which she didn't tell me about). We should let her be with Justin we all know she just won't take him back but we can make her dad force them to get married.

Yeah I know crazy, but crazy enough to work.

"Where's Aaliyah? "I asked.

" I don't know she should be home now, "her dad said and we heard a moaning like noise from her room.

Aaliyah's P.O. V.

" Baby, "I moaned into Trey's ear he was leaving soft little love kisses on my neck.

He then started kissing on my tummy then he tried to unbutton my pants.

" Trey I don't know if I'm ready yet, "I said. He laughed.

" Baby you don't have to do anything just let me take care of you, "he said. I still wasn't with the whole having sex with him now thing.

" No Trey, "then he did something he often does when I'm'being a bitch' or so he says he hit me.

" Just shut up and let me do this, "he said. I shook my head obediently and just allowed him to do what he had to do.

I looked over his shoulder and saw my dad burst into the room.

We both gasped" daddy, Mr. Huston, "we said.

" Get the fuck off of my daughter! "he screamed.

" No daddy he's my boyfriend, "I said and I saw my dad's face and I didn't say a next word.

" Get out, "he said then ge walked out but not threw the front door because I saw Chantell blocking him.

She's here too. He climbed threw the window and my dad came and sat next to me along with Chantell and. Oh hell no what the fuck is he doing here?

" Hi Aaliyah, "he said. I just turned my face.

" Aaliyah baby we all have been realizing that you've changed, "my dad said.

" So?" I asked. Yeah I've changed everyone does.

"You haven't changed for the better and don't you dare answer me like that again. I was hesitating on whether I said do this but now I'm not questioning, "it he said.

He came in here to give me a fucking lecture.

" So what you tryna say? "I asked completely pissed off.

" You are not going to be dating Trey any more - "

" What the - "I was cut off.

" And you will be marrying Justin, "he said and I looked over his shoulder and saw Justin waving and smiling in the concern.

I'm going to be married to my enemy. This shit sounds like a fucking wattpad story.

Haha because it is.

Please Like and Comment. Love y'all.