Chapter 7

I dialed Justin number. While it was ringing I rehearsed what I want to say.

"Hi Awaliyah, "I heard an adorable voice say on the other end.

" Um is Justin there? "I asked. I rang his cell, but he probably left it somewhere.

" Yeah he's hwere, "he said. I heard tiny footstep sounds. It sound like he was walking to Justin.

" Hi babe, "I heard a voice say. I knew it was Justin. I got more nervous to tell him.

" Um Justin I kinda um wanna you know, "I said. I was hella nervous. I'm telling you my palms were even sweetie.

" What is it Aaliyah? "he asked.

" Well my dad would like if you came for dinner, "I said. Now I was off edge. I just awaited for his answer. Wondering why I agreed to let him come for dinner.

Justin's P. O. V.

I can't believe her dad wants to meet me. I thought about how it be if I came. Him sitting across the table from me. Me sweating crazy because he was asking me questions.

"Okay I'll be there it's tomorrow right? "I asked.

" Yes, "she replied." Aaliyah! "I heard some one yell. I know that voice it screamed at me before. It's her dad.

" I got to go, "she informed me. I laughed.

" Okay bye love you, "I said. I looked at the person poking my shoulder and it was Jaxon making kissing faces.

" Love you too, "she said and hung up.

I looked at Jaxon." Wwat? "he asked.

" Nwothing it's jwust that you have a gwirlfriend, "he said in a whining voice only four year old boys could make.

" So" I said" you're gonna have a girlfriend one day, "I added. He put his hands over his ears.

Aaliyah's P. O. V.

I hope Justin doesn't embarrass me tomorrow.

I was sitting in the living room with my mom.

" Baby what's on your mind? "she asked. I don't know if I should tell her but who else would I tell?
" Dad said he wants Justin to come for dinner, "I said. I show my mom let go of a sigh.

" Girl I wish you the best of luck, "my mom said. So that's the best advice ever.

Justin getting Ready ( Dinner Time)

Justin's P. O. V.

I still have Jaxon so I have to carry him.

" Jaxon I need you to be a good boy tonight, "I said. He shock his head.

I can't ever trust this boy.

I looked at myself in the mirror and I looked amazing. I was wearing

Me : I'm about to leave babe. Heading over to your place now.

Aaliyah : I can't wait. I hope you're ready for my dad.

Me : But I'm bringing Jaxon.

Aaliyah : Alright.

"Let's go Jaxon, "I said and we both hopped into my car and went to Aaliyah's place.

This place there's so much memories here.

I pressed the door bell with the flowers and boxs of chocolate in my other hand.