Chapter 10

Next Day

I woke up did my hygiene thing and went downstairs for breakfast.

"You said you were in groups with someone? "my mom asked." When will they be coming over? "she asked.

" I really don't know. I have to ask him today at school. But it won't be today I have stuff planned, "I explained.

" Your partner is a guy? "my dad asked. I giggled at his question.

" It's alright dad I have a boyfriend so nothing big will happen, "I said.

He sighed" stop reminding you have a boyfriend, "he said and we all laughed.

Justin's P. O. V.

" Hurry up eating mom's coming for you anytime soon, "I told Jaxon as he was playing with some plane instead of eating his food.

Believe it or not I'm going to the club with the guys. They kept begging me.

I really hope I don't do anything stupid.

I took out my phone and read the reviews of the club and it's cool and there was a site that said meet the dancers.

I saw one of them she was showing her boobs. They weren't as nice Aaliyah's . These girls look like complete sluts.

I can't believe I agreed to go with them.

Jaxon crawled on my leg. "Who is twat gwirl she look nasty," he said. I laughed at his statement and took his toys off the ground.

"You're too much, "I said still laughing.

Aaliyah's P. O. V.

I'm in class now. I'm hoping it will be over soon. I saw Trey watching me. I wonder why.

He got up from his seat and sat next to me.

" Hello Felicia, "he said. I there isn't a Felicia in our class. He then brought his mouth to my ear.

" Didn't you hear me calling you? "he asked. I shivered in my chair.

" I'm sorry. My name isn't Felicia, "I said.

He chuckled" ohh, I really don't care, "he said." I want to ask you about the project, "he said.

" No talking Mr. Davis, "Ms. Johnson said.

" I'm sorry Ms, "he said. When she turned around he continued talking.

" You can come at my house at tomorrow at 4:00, "I said. He nod his head and went back to his friends.

I was happy he moved from me when he's around I get nervous. I understand why he doesn't know my name, but after my make over I hope a lot of them will know my name.

Training

I put on the shorts boxers would wear and pulled my hair up. I love when it's up it looks all puffy.

I put on the a short top and I was ready to go.

Justin's P. O. V.

I pulled up to Aaliyah's house and she came out looking sexy as usual.

But this time she was wearing shorts. I couldn't help but look.

"Where are we going? "she asked. I smirked to myself.

" It's a surprise babe, "I said. I have a gym in my house, but this place is better.

At the Gym /Make Up Place I'm Naming it Aliceville.

Aaliyah's P. O. V.

I hopped out of the car and to the gym. I saw this tall lady she said her name is Sidney but they call her the crusher.

"Hi I'm Aaliyah but they call me Liyah, "I said putting my hand out to allow her to shake it but she just giggled.

" WE DON'T DO HAND SHAKES HERE!!! "she screamed. Okay this woman is crazy.

" Go to a punching bag, "she said. I walked up to the one and she gave me some gloves.

" Start punching, "she said. I started punching but the bag didn't even move. Dam I'm weak.
I was about to cry. Justin walked over to me and he held my face." Don't cry, "he said." Just think of this bag as all those bitches who did you wrong, "he said.

I wiped my face and started punching the bag.

" Say what's on your mind! "Sidney screamed.

" I hate you Stacy huh, "I grunted as I gave the bag a hard blow.

" Say that you're pretty.... No say you're beautiful 0"Sidney said.

I give it the hit of a lifetime. I'm beautiful!" I shouted and gave" it a few powerful hits.

"Say it louder !"Sidney screamed. I took in a long breath. "I'M BEAUTIFUL! "I screamed.

" Mean it, "she said. I continue hitting it and I huffed and gained more strength." I'M FUCKING BEAUTIFUL ! "I screamed and the bag fell off the hook thing. It made a thump to the ground.

I now know I'm beautiful. After a long session of working out. Justin told me it was time to see the stylist.

I know I'm beautiful but there's nothing bad if I treat myself right?

I ran into the room were I saw a woman with a brush.

"Hi I'm Samantha, "she said she had an accident.

" She's from Brazil, "Justin whispered. Ohhh that explains it.

"Hi I'm Aaliyah," I said. She sat me down on a chair and just sat down and she started washing my hair.

Justin's P. O. V.

I'm so glad Aaliyah's fells confident. And now she's gonna be able to whoop those bullies assess.

After her hair and stuff was finished.

"You look amazing, "I said. Her hair was in big curls and she didn't look like have her braces in. I bought her the one's she wanted the one that doesn't look like she has them in.

" Do I look good? "she asked.

" You looked beautiful before this and you still look amazing now, "I said.

At the Club

I know I shouldn't be here but the music is amazing. I'm at the bar right now and I was taking shots after shots.

I saw this girl come and sit by me.

" Are you Justin Bieber? "she asked. I did a drunk smirk" yeah I am, "replied.

" Let me help you with your drink, "she said. She sprinkled something in it but I was to drunk to notice what.

Please Like and Comment.

Love y'all.