Chapter 11

I'm in my bed. My head hurts. I wonder how many shots I took last night.

I yawned and got up and walked to the mirror in my bedroom.

I then saw some girl walk into my bedroom. I gave her a what the fuck glare and she sat on my bed.

"Who are you? "I asked. She laughed.

" Jessica silly, "she said. Why am I so stupid.

" I don't know you" I said frustrated.

She huffed putting up a smile "Justin we made love last night," she said. Shit my head is hurting me like crazy.

I don't remember anything until a girl put something into my drink.

Now that I'm thinking about it she looks like that girl and she most have drugged me.

I ran my hand down my face and let out a sigh. I can't believe I'm so stupid.

"I think you should leave I, "said calmly. I should be screaming at this girl she drugged my ass and my girl and the press probably might find out.

" You weren't telling me to leave when you put your fucking big dick into-"

"Just leave!! "I screamed and she grabbed her shit and got out. I'm totally screwed.

I saw my notification going off the hook. I rolled my eye at the post someone tagged me in.

Justin Drew Bieber International PopStar was saw walking out of the L. A Night Club 'Mix .' With a lady who late identified herself as and his alleged girlfriend.

I know Aaliyah's gonna kill me maybe if she can get to me before her dad or brother does.

I took out my phone and started texting Aaliyah.

Hi baby I'm -

I then stopped what if she doesn't know? I'll be alright then she hasn't called me yet and she's probably in school right now.

Aaliyah's P. O. V.

I walked through the hallway looking fly as ever. Everyone was watching me. The boys were drooling. The girls were hating and wishing they could be me.

I flipped my hair as I reached to my locker.

"Hi Aaliyah my darling, "Chantell. I felt like someone was behind me and I was I could feeling the breathing on my neck.

" Hi Stacy, "I said. She rolled her eyes.

" You think you're all that because you did your hair and got rid of those braces, bitch?"she asked.

"No...... You know what I'm fucking beautiful. I'm a beautiful black women and your ass is about to get whop, "I said.

I saw her raise her hand I grabbed it then punched her in the face which end up to her falling on the ground.

I don't know what I just did. I'm in total shock. I Aaliyah Dana Houston just beat up Stacy Martin.

I hard cheering and loud claps ever where. I saw all the people consider as nerds in the school clapping. The people who never talked to me clapping.

"That was -" Chantell got cut off because then Rachel one of the girls in Rachel minions started arguing with her.

"Help me! Stacy screamed. Her hand held out. I thought I knocked this bitch out.

"I'm not gonna help you. She just beat you up and..... Um... You were always a bitch, "she said. Finally they talked back to her.

" I'm hanging out with Aaliyah, "she said. My eyes literally came out of it's socket and went back.