Author's Note

So I'm sitting here maybe crying because it's over. These people were my friends. Omg.

This book (series?) has been a serious trip. I know saying goodbye will probably be harder for me than it will be for all of you (if anyone proves me wrong I'll be flattered) but this is going to be a long period of mourning that I'll try to get over with my new book that I'm actually really excited about.

This book has been a process, and is probably the most meaningful work I've ever done here, but that's because of the response I got from readers this time around. People started getting attached. They took sides like never before. A lot of your thoughts were more interesting than anything I could have envisioned as fiction. So this thank you, I guess, transcends my usual thanks for reading and enters the territory of I couldn't have done this without you. Actually.

To that end, please leave here any thoughts you have about the book(s) or my writing in general. Your feedback helps tremendously and is the only way I can stay writing things that will remain relevant to all of you. Anything helps - something you loved, something you hated, or even a favorite moment. Aside from the utility of that feedback, I'll probably get nostalgic and that will help me through this period of grief (I wish I were kidding) so please don't hold back.

Again, please look out for the next piece that's coming to you shortly. Until next time, everyone.

With undying love and gratitude,

Railene