Chapter 12: One More Round

Ivy's POV :

Last night was honestly for the books. All that came flooding to my head this morning was the way Felix fucked the shit out of me, I wasn't expecting it to feel that good or ir him to even be that big. I turned over to still see him peacefully sleeping, I could tell that he wasn't sleeping like he should be the bags under his eyes were darkened making it look like he got punched in the eye.

I quietly slipped out the bed trying my best not to wake him up, threw on one of his shirts having it fall right above my ass cheeks and head to the kitchen to make something to eat, I was hungry after everything that happened last night. I tried not to make that much noise to keep Felix asleep but it was destined to be because he strolled into the kitchen with no shirt and hs sweat pants hanging very low. He has no boxers on... I redirected my eyes to the French toast on the stove but it was hard trying to stay focused on cooking when I could feel him stare holes into the back of my head and my ass.

"I was looking for that shirt." He said blandly as he continued to stare at me. Does he want to take it off of me? Maybe.

"You have plenty more shirts." I said brushing him off. It was much easier said than done because as I was plating our food I suddenly felt him right behind me, with this breach tickling the sweet spot on my neck.

"I like this one. I guess I'll just take it off of you." Was all he said befre turning me around to face him. His eye were the same darkness ass last night and I could already tell round two was about to be more crazier than the first one. He grabbed me by my arm and dragged me back to his destroyed room and tossing me onto his bed. The way he's looked at me like I was his prey made pools flood in my lower region.

"Take it off. " He said to me not breaking his gaze from me. I didn't hesitate and took the shirt off swiftly make my now exposed breast bounce from all the movement. He's eyes flicked to them then back to my eyes. He was trying to hold himself back. That's sexy as fuck.

Just seeing him like this I wanted him to lose control and they best way to do so would be to put him in my mouth. I gathered up the courage and tugged at his waistband on house sweats before pulling them down exposing his now full on erection. He's could barely say a word to me before I took him into my mouth sucking on his head and stroking his shaft. Hearing him curse under his breath made me even more wetter, wanting to hear more of his moans I tried my best to engluf his whole length in my mouth causing him to speak up.

"Fuck Ivy you're gonna make me cum." He grunted out as he moaned. It sounded like music to my ears whenever he made these sounds, I wanted to finish and let him cum in my mouth but I guess he had other plans for me. He pushed me back onto the bed with my back on the bed and my legs spread a little too wide for my liking but to Felix it looked him paradise. "Your all wet for me.." he said under his breath barely loud enough for me to hear him. Felix then looked at me for permissions but I was hoping with the hungry look on my eyes he would get the sign and he did. It didn't take long before he slid right in.

""Feli-- oh fuck.- |-" I failed miserably to speak a complete sentence, I was getting fucked completely stupid.
*P-lease, Felix I-I can't." I cried out and the tears flooded from my eves from the extreme pleasure I was receiving. "You can't what princess? You can't take it hm?" Felix words were teasing me and he refused to let up as he railed me into the mattress. I shook my head signaling no hoping he would slow down. But I was wrong again.
"Too fucking bad." I whined as he continued to hit the spot that made me let out a animalistic sound, making him proudly look upon me with satisfaction and lust.
"Fuck you look so pretty princess, look at me." He was insatiable and the look in his eyes made me want to release all over him. Making him need to get new sheets.
His hand gripped my tear-stained face forcing me to look at him. "Fuckk!" He screamed out as he pounded in me not breaking eye contact. "Ivy, I love you Fuckk!" I couldn't even comprehend much after that besides him finishing inside of me. He loves me ?

-----

Since this morning steamy activities I have been trying to keep what he had said to me out my head but it was hard. He said he loved me when he was fucking the life out of me. That means something right? After we were finished he ended up taking a shower and it was the perfect timing to sneaky out and head over to my apartment. I've been sitting here in my living room thinking about last night and this morning. Its been clogging my head and it wasn't long before I got a text from an unknown number.

"Next time let me know when you're leaving" of course it was Felix. I rolled my eyes before thumbs uping the message not wanting to fuel hold up any more. It wasn't long before I got another message from Felix again but this time it was a photo. What does he want this time. I open it to find it was a picture of my underwear from last night and a message with it saying "These belong to me now, just like you do. My princess" I couldn't help but blush and get aroused by that text message. But it all went away when I seen Vincent name pop up on my phone with a message from him saying he's on his way. Great. Just perfect. "What do I do...."

I couldn't finish my train of thought before my front door was opened reveling a very much hot and shirtless Felix.

"How'd you get into my apartment?" I said jumping off my couch and walking to the front door trying to see how he managed to unlock my door.

"Sam gave me a key." He said before putting it on the table and sitting down in the spot I was just sitting in. He continued "You left really early this morning, I couldn't get a good morning kiss before you left?" He asked with a serious tone. Was he dead ass?

"Your still on my shit list Felix." I said to him before sitting down in a seat next to him. It didn't look like he would be leaving when he needed to be.

"Didn't seem like it this morning." He said making me losing the words that were about to come out my mouth then winked at me. I hate this man.

"Well Felix I'm going to have company soon and that means you need to go." I said crossing my arms over my chest. It wasn't such a great idea because Felix eye darted straight to my chest. Leaving holes as it felt like he can see right through my shirt. He looked back at me before rolling his eyes and looking towards the television.

"Whatever company you're gonna have is gonna be very upset knowing you almost swallowed your future kids" he said calmly not even turning to me. Good thing he didn't because he left me flustered and hot. I really hate this man. I couldn't even get what I wanted to say out before the doorbell rung, oh shit Vincent. I couldn't open the door before the shirtless Felix open my door reveling a very pissed Vincent. Oh. Shit.

Hey guys so so so sorry for this late and long time waited update. I'm trying to add more steamy and longer chapters so pleased lemme know what you all think❤️ I really hope you like this chapter. Upcoming chapters to drop this week as well.

Check out my other story too, Obedience. You wouldn't want to miss it.