Chapter 2: Surprise

Ivonne POV:

The following day was better than I expected besides staying up all night just thinking of that blue eyed devil, but I can't be thinking of him like he means something to me knowing that I'm just dirt under his shoe.

Today Sam wanted to go to a cafe so she can tell me what was so important that I had to come be can to Washington and to be honest I was kinda scared because knowing how Sam is it could be something bad or something good and my inner thoughts are mostly leaning towards something bad but besides that I quickly got into the shower and got dressed waiting for Sam in the living room and since John was in there I knew she wouldn't be out for a while so I got comfortable and put something on the TV, something that I love. Courage The Cowardly Dog but before I could even get into the show there was a knock at the door and knowing that the love birds were in the room and I was out here and it was in the middle of the morning no one would be up this early unless you are the blue eyed devil. My first instinct was to ignore it and continue to watch Courage but the knock kept getting louder and kept annoying the last living patient out of me that I decided to open the door to see what the actual fuck he wants but know I wish I hadn't, once I opened the door I came face to a shirtless Felix with a towel wrapped around his torso.

"What do you want" I asked trying to not look down at his exposed skin.

" The hot water in my apartment isn't working and I came to ask Sam if I could use her shower" he said shift to the left side of his foot. Gawd I hate that I still have that small attraction towards him.

" I'll ask her, you just stay out here" I said before trying to close the door but it being stopped by his foot, his barefoot. Is this dude fucking crazy.

"Mind if I come in, its kinda chilly" he asked if I wasn't in a rush from trying to get away from this guy I would have said no but then he would of kept knocking and I don't want to be bothered by this devil.

"Fine just don't touch anything doesn't belong to you, might as well don't touch anything at all" I said as I let him in and left him to fend for himself in the living room while I went to get Sam. Fuck what can this Asian be doing for so dam long, I totally forgot that John lives here now and so I normally just walked in and that's just what I did and I wish I didn't. I opened the door to see a half naked Sam crying in John arm with a swollen stomach, I guess they didn't hear me until I said "oh shit" and both their head snapped to my direction.

"Well that something I didn't expect, um the blue eyed devil is in the living room wanting to talk to you. Um I'll just go" I said leaving before anyone can say anything to me. I quickly grabbed my jacket that was on the couch that Felix was sitting on and left with out a word.