Chapter 11: Lace

*Sexy Scene in Chapter**

Felix POV:
I was a mess but I didn't think It was this bad. After the phone call I just lost myself,
"Sweetie, Ivonne...She very hard headed. Until she proves a point she probably won't forgive you.."

Everything was trashed and all I had was a bottle of scotch to keep the pain of my swelled up knuckles at bay. I felt like I lost a battle and this was the aftermath, I lost the one girl that truely cared about me and she doesn't even know why. Why would she even listen to me, she might even think I'm lying about everything. I looked up from the almost empty bottle and seen Ivy, I must be really drunk. Why must my drunk mind play tricks on me now.

"Baby girl?" I call out hoping it was really her, I called out a few more times like a child crying for its mother. I didn't expect the figure to actually move and touch me but when her skin was on mine I knew it was her. It was actually her. She took the bottle of of my hand and placed it on the counter.

"Ivy?" I said once more to make sure it was her. It had to be her right? I reached out to touch her cheek and it felt the same as before. Her soft chocolate skin.

"I'm here baby boy" Was all she said before wrapping her little body around mine, she still smelled the same. I couldn't resist to put my arms around her little body, I felt at home again. I felt secure. I pulled away from our embrace and stared at the beauty in front of me, she still looks hurt but I know she's trying to hide it. My baby girl was strong, Stronger than me. Just looking at her made my heart flutter and my dick hard. I grabbed her face looking into her beautiful eyes, I couldn't take it anymore.

I slammed my lips against her hungry for her. For her touch. For everything of Ivonne. It didn't take too long for her to kiss me back and allowing me entrance to her mouth, fighting for dominance. Tugging her hair she let out a small moan in my mouth, she was driving me crazy. I quickly picked her up and wrapped her legs around my waist flushing her against my hardness making her whimper from pleasure, I make my way to my destroyed room and tossed her on the bed, "I'm happy I didn't destroy it" I said to myself. The sight of Ivy sprawled out on my bed made me just want her more but I wanted to make sure it was fine with her, I was about to ask her but I didn't get a chance too before she slammed her lips on to mine this time her fighting for dominance but I wasn't gonna let her have it this quick and I think she knew that because right before I can do anything more her lips moved from mine to my neck leaving little butterfly kisses until she gets to my sensitive area and sucks on it. I let out a soft growl losing control all over again.

I lay her back down and started kissing her neck, her little moans and pleads fill the room up. I stopped at her breast and looking her for permission and she nodded her head granting me my wish on what I wanted to do to her for so long. I ripped her shirt off leaving her chest exposed to my liking, I dived in. Taking on of her nipples in my mouth swirling my tongue around it while playing with her other one with my hands. The sounds coming from her where like a melody to me and I wanted to hear more. I moved from her nipples to done her stomach making sure to leave love bites while I make my way to what I really wanted a taste of. I quickly took her pants and underwear off leaving her soaking pussy open to me, Mama always said don't play with your food and mama was right. I slurped the little juices coming from her making her grip my hair and call out my name.

"Felix" She slurred out. I wasn't done eating. She tasted so good I couldn't stop. Her moans started to become pants and I knew she was about to cum and I was ready to lick up every last drop of it. I inserted two of my finger in her automatically she grips my fingers perfectly, sliding in and out of her and drinking her delicious honey, Ivy legs start to shake,I'm doing a good job.

"Fuck..Felix I'm about to cum" She breathed out losing control. I stopped making her glare at me but the look made me want to fuck her more. I took my pants and boxers off and aligned myself to her entrance

"Don't scream."

I slam in making Ivy making her squeal in pain. Tears leaked down the sides of her face as she grasped my shoulders.

"I said don't scream" I slammed in her again, Ivy bit down so hard on her bottom lip trying not to make a sound. "Scream." I slammed in her again keeping the relentless pace as I slammed into her tight pussy over and over.

Only the sounds of Ivy whimpers, my  groans, and skin slapping against skin filled the room. I couldn't hold it any longer.

"Fuck I'm cuming" We both said surprisingly unison, feeling her juices drip down my dick made me explode into her. I grabbed a towel and started to clean her up before cleaning myself up, she looked so tired I didn't want to make her go for another round. I cover her with my blanket before climbing in under it and laying next to her, kissing her forehead I drifted off asleep soon after.

Yessss Another update guys hope you enjoy it, I made this one a little spicy just for you Guys soo like and comment on what you guys think about it.

Xoxo 🥰