Confess

FELIX POV:
Is been 4 hours since Ivonne left and she still hasn't cane back yet and it worrying me. The things that I'm thinking about is gonna end up giving me a heart attack, Even Sam and Tony are back before her which is very surprising due to the fact they left this morning.

"Maybe I should call her and see where she is" Sam said worrying and struggling to get up from the couch
"Don't worry Sam I know where she's at, she just with a friend" I said looking at Tony then back at Sam making up a lie to make her stress free for her and the baby. And as soon as I said that a knock from the front door.

IVONNE POV:
As soon as we got to Vincent's house little violet ran to get the movie we are supposed to watch.

"You know that guy at the park?" Was the first thing he had said once we sat down on the love seat, Go figure.

"He was a old friend" I said, I wasn't  lying we were friends at one point but shit happens.

"It didn't seem like he would think that but I take your word for it" he said before putting his are around my shoulder, it didn't feel right but maybe I'm just bugging. Right after violet came back with Monsters Inc.  I got so happy once I seen she pick my all time favorite movie I guess this generation movie taste isn't as bad as I thought. Half way threw the movie Violet fell asleep and Vincent being her older brother brought her to her room so she can be able to sleep properly, while he was upstairs I went to get my phone but to only realized that I had threw it to get rid of Felix, I turned to see if Vincent left his phone so I can be able to check the time but as I touched it, it was ripped out my hands.
"What are you doing" he said looking like he was about to rip my throat out.
"I was gonna check the time" I said cowardly back but I guess he seen my reaction and his face softened.

"I'm sorry for yelling at you, I just don't like when people touch my phone, come on I'll drive you home" he said extending his hand toward me to get up from the couch.
The ride was silent beside the radio playing and even after that Vincent turned it off making it the awkward silence, it wasn't that long before we got to Sam house and that when I notice their car is parked in front making thought run threw my head of how worried Sam is about me and what Felix had told her. Before I got out the car Vincent grabbed my wrist stopping me from exiting.

"I'm sorry for yelling at you like that back at the house" he said with sadness covering his eyes

"It's okay don't worry about it" I said about to get out but to be only stopped again.

"Let me take you out this weekend" he said with those pretty blue eyes but not as gorgeous as Felix eyes. I quickly agreed to the date and settled to get picked up at 7 on Saturday before actually getting out the car and walking into the building and before I knew it I was right in front of the apartment door, I hesitated before lifting my hand and knocking at the door. Sometime I wish that I had a key so it wouldn't be this awkward. I was about to knock again but before I could the door swung open and a leaping pregnant women jumped on me putting her arms around my neck chocking me in the process.

"Jesus Ivonne Milian Ortiz you scared me, where the fuck were you for four fucking hours, you little shit" she finished before starting to cry, I hated when she cried and it hurts even more when she's crying because of me.

"I'm sorry Sam I was just with a friend and I lost my phone so I couldn't text you or anyone to let you know where I was and when I'll get home" I said making up a lie about my phone, just as Sam was about to say something she was interrupted by a ignorant ass hole named Felix.

"When you guys are done I need to talk to Ivonne alone" Felix said before walking around me and Sam embrace and going into his apartment but not without Looking back at me.

"You're in trouble" was all Tony said to me before taking Sam off me and going back inside leaving me out in the hallway with me mind going crazy, the last time I was I his apartment with him alone many things happened but didn't get to finish.

Felix POV:
I was happy she was home safe but that didn't change that fact she was gone forever with that kid and they could of done anything, and just thinking that got me more upset and angered with him but myself too because if I didn't tell her that I still loved her she would never ran out and seen Him. I waited for her to come and I knew she would and I was right not even 5 minute go by and my door open exposing a brown skin beauty to my delight.

Time for some fun...